Interesting Rock...George Washington Portrait Reminder

Conway

Nov 10, 2016
Tenessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lonestar Pro (2nd Owned)

Harbor Frieght/Chicago Electric 6 Function Hf Detector (1st Owned)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0102.JPGIMG_0102.JPG
Fount this rock while detecting the 38585 area, I'm wanting info to identify this interesting piece, I fount it at the bottom of a flowing creek. One side kinda reminds me of the portrait of President Washington that you will see on the face of a Dollar Bill. Thanks guys.IMG_0105.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0107.JPG

You have found you a Jesuit stone marker

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Now you need to look up hill a little. They are known to leave marker on slopes there is a cave or vault close by there.. read up on them. Watch snake island or go to the threads on marker and signs. Sandy's thread is a good one to learn from. There will be more stone not far from that one. Keep location to yourself.

Upvote 0
Look where there are two bluffs if possible. One on each side

Upvote 0
A guide to vault treasure hunting is the one. There is a lot of work to do from this point. Take pictures of the area from where it was found. You.may not see what hidden in front of you.

Upvote 0
....or, you have found an interesting, unusual, natural rock...

Upvote 0
Nhbenz, it was made by the same people as the stone here. No its not just a natural stone . As soon as you other guy learn something then others can begin to learn something new. If you don't know what your seeing don't comment. It would be interesting to do a live test so we can shut the naysayers up. Their work is showing up more everyday. People will remember who called it right when the truth comes out. It will not be the ones on here who says it's just a rock.

Upvote 0
It fell, to bad. You will find that most of their sites are national parks for a reason. So the government can get the treasure out of it. In Palm Springs California you can find that the park there is one of their sites. Signs and symbols all over. As long as you guys see just rocks their secret is safe. Right!!!! DLM buddies.

Upvote 0
Treasure Hunter contact me in private. Got a question for you. I can put in contact in you area who can help you learn.

Upvote 0
If you were to look up Jesuit stone work. There is one of my pieces on there from treasure net. I didn't put it on there so go figure.

Upvote 0
Conway post it on the marks and signs of treasure thread or jesuit treasure signs. It has all the signs needed. These guys can't help you here. Its easy to call something a rock. It take knowledge to call it right.

Upvote 0
I would love to see Bob prove just one of his Jesuit Treasure Rocks.
All you need Steve is to study their work. The rest will come from being exposed to it If i say it is. If I'm wrong I will admit it. It does no one any good BSing. My exposure is daily to their work. Once you learn how their their work was done. Spotting it becomes easy. Now I can't decipher all their work. I only know a few who can.

Upvote 0
Treasure Hunter contact me in private. Got a question for you. I can put in contact in you area who can help you learn.

Bob as stated several times in the past no thank you, I am not interested in collecting or looking at geofacts.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Upvote 0
TH not what I want to ask you. How does a picture of mine from here get on line.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back