Interesting Rock...George Washington Portrait Reminder

Conway

Nov 10, 2016
Tenessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lonestar Pro (2nd Owned)

Harbor Frieght/Chicago Electric 6 Function Hf Detector (1st Owned)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0102.JPGIMG_0102.JPG
Fount this rock while detecting the 38585 area, I'm wanting info to identify this interesting piece, I fount it at the bottom of a flowing creek. One side kinda reminds me of the portrait of President Washington that you will see on the face of a Dollar Bill. Thanks guys.IMG_0105.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0107.JPG

Too bad. If it had been found on Oak Island it would have been Henry Sinclair and a direct link to Roman Alien Templars.

Anywhere else . . . a rock.

Upvote 0
It's funny how sure you guys are of yourselves. If it was Hundreds of yrs. ago you guys would be saying the earth was flat. Wise up, your in way over your heads when it comes to this. We are missing someone from your group.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
TH not what I want to ask you. How does a picture of mine from here get on line.

Bob, don't know what your referring to. Anyone can download a picture posted on line...

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Upvote 0
Bob, don't know what your referring to. Anyone can download a picture posted on line...

The picture is one I posted on here. I was looking up jesuit stone work when I can across it. It has Treasure net info. Along with a comment.. I've only posted pictures on TN. It OK just surprised to see it there.

Upvote 0
The picture is one I posted on here. I was looking up jesuit stone work when I can across it. It has Treasure net info. Along with a comment.. I've only posted pictures on TN. It OK just surprised to see it there.

It doesn't even have to be a member, guests can also save a picture.

Upvote 0
It's funny how sure you guys are of yourselves.

Funny indeed. I thought the same of you. ;-)

Jesuits take a vow of poverty. Why would they have treasure to hide?

Upvote 0
Ill post pics with common objects for a visual comparison and measure too asap

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back