INCREDIBLE ! ! ! PRISTINE ! ! ! IMMACULATE CONDITION ... ! ! !

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look and weep at the condition...
Eat your heart out.

I will thank all in advance for any banner nominations. :P

fark_IVA_PiE5qScp4mrA2f34SdxFQ74.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 60
What are you kidding me ?

Sheesh... I would never run around yelling like that...

I do flying drop kicks.

And cartwheels.

OH and I don't yell...
I whisper...

"my precious"... "my precious".

I keep telling people, if you just have the patience to work through all the nickles and small gold you will put your coil over something like that one day....

thumbs up !!

I keep telling people, if you just have the patience to work through all the nickles and small gold you will put your coil over something like that one day....

thumbs up !!

Heh.

I just got back from the bank...
Got a safety deposit box for it...
Taking no chances with this puppy... Now that all of you know I have it... one cannot be too careful...

I got an extra big box... and added padding... In case of earthquake.

Congratulations on such a prominent, historical find! I've been looking for just ONE of those for years, but those annoying gold rings keep getting in the way....

This BLOWS a gold ring away.

No comparison.

I find these all the time... I am good at what I do...
I mean I have found so many of these that it "is no big deal" to me anymore...
But this one...

Made my heart skip a beat.

I am still on cloud ten over this.

In fact...

You can now call me "Tabby" :)

Err... "King Tabby" sounds better...

Bow down to my pull tab greatness !

Ya know... I was at first skeptical on posting such a great find...

The ramifications...
I mean ...
Upset the balance of things and such...
Especially here...

I pictured grown men weeping...
Policemen turning in their badges...
Tnet banners being forgotten.

Etc.

The gravity of it all.

I stayed up all night working on your new display case... The Saran wrap front came out real nice. PM address and I'll get it into the mail for ya!

I stayed up all night working on your new display case... The Saran wrap front came out real nice. PM address and I'll get it into the mail for ya!

I hope you did "extra padding"...

And extra locks as well.

pull tab slab.jpg

1983 Coke Pull Tab, PPTGS PT58 CAC. The astute collector of pull tabs will note the significance of the 1983 Type II Aluminum Coke can tab, which is counted among the great American pull tab rarities. This example, a recent metal detector recovery, is among the top five in the condition census, in the cataloguer's opinion. Lustrous with only a slight bend to the tab, this specimen will surely enjoy spirited bidding and land in a top Registry set. Graded PPTGS PT58 (CAC (Can Aficionados Corporation) approved). Auction estimate $50,000-$75,000.

Last edited:
I am wearing it now as a necklace...

And nothing else.

:/ (lol sheesh ... I cracked myself up on that)

OMG, I THINK IN PICTURES. OWWWW, OWWWWWWW, SOMEBODY GET THE PICTURE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! PLEEEEEEEZZZ, SOMEONE TAKE A WIRE BRUSH AND SCRUB MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! (Silence, I am now in the throes of major brain damage from this mental picture)

View attachment 1267775

1983 Coke Pull Tab, PPTGS PT58 CAC. The astute collector of pull tabs will note the significance of the 1983 Type II Aluminum Coke can tab, which is counted among the great American pull tab rarities. This example, a recent metal detector recovery, is among the top five in the condition census, in the cataloguer's opinion. Lustrous with only a slight bend to the tab, this specimen will surely enjoy spirited bidding and land in a top Registry set. Graded PPTGS PT58 (CAC (Can Aficionados Corporation) approved). Auction estimate $50,000-$75,000.

Bravo. :)

Please Donate this special find to the Smithsonian so that generations for years to come can appreciate the craftsmanship of these fine specimens.

Please Donate this special find to the Smithsonian so that generations for years to come can appreciate the craftsmanship of these fine specimens.

No way...

With this find...

I could stat my OWN museum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back