I have no second amendment rights

It's worth more than 2 cents Bill, the fact that you took the time to reply, means alot to me, and it is pretty low on my agenda ( owning a gun that is ), but to be honest, with my paranoia issues and reading all the fun filled posts I read on this second amendment forum, I never really realized how bad things are and looks like its all going to get much worse soon, so I figured I had better put some thought to all of it and prepare for the coming storm, if it were just me, myself and I, I really could not care less about what happens to me, but I have a beautiful wife whom I swore to honor and cherish and protect a long time ago, and it will be a cold day in hell before I let any tyrants come and get mine or hurt my family.

Mike

Last edited:
Mike,

Don't fall for the media hype....their job is to sell newspapers or stories...they make things sound much worse than it is
it's just part of their job/agenda.

Actually there's a guy who works in mental health who posts here and on the odd occasion actually takes my advice much to my surprise....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

It's worth more than 2 cents Bill, the fact that you took the time to reply, means alot to me, and it is pretty low on my agenda ( owning a gun that is ), but to be honest, with my paranoia issues and reading all the fun filled posts I read on this second amendment forum, I never really realized how bad things are and looks like its all going to get much worse soon, so I figured I had better put some thought to all of it and prepare for the coming storm, if it were just me, myself and I, I really could not care less about what happens to me, but I have a beautiful wife whom I swore to honor and cherish and protect a long time ago, and it will be a cold day in hell before I let any tyrants come and get mine or hurt my family.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back