I have a fever and still went out ( gold ) UPDATE!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red was a little worried, I have been running a slight fever the last couple of days!!!

Did that stop me ???

NO

Finally it warmed up outside above 40 and It was Bright and Sunny, Grabbed the detector Gave red a Quick peck and I was gone!!!

The park I have been hunting the last few weeks Has so much Promise that I will be hunting it every chance i get for awhile!!!

I found a cheap gold plated thing, a star that looks like a sheriffs badge and a bunch of clad $3.28 the Tylenol i took before I left was wearing off after 4 hours so i decided to work My way back to Possum ( my truck ) Found on road dead!! My step son named it and it fit!!!!

I must have not been feeling well at the time and started in the wrong direction well after crossing the Park detecting on the Way I hit The first gold of the Season for Me!!!! And I had My camera with me :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I finally found my truck A putted on home to hand red the camera Instead of the ring!!! And had her look at the pictures!! she took last Pic!!! LOL then she took the ring!!! HH All Chug

Here are the better pics red took the last one as i was relaxing!!!

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 1,792
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 1,779
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,781
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,779
Upvote 0
Re: I have a fever and still went out ( gold )

:icon_thumleft: Happy girl here, my new ring is 10 karat gold, looks like a wedding ring to me, it has 21 diamonds total!!!!! :o Thank you sweetie for my new pretty, it's a great late anniversary present, in addition to your wonderful company, a beautiful homemade lasagna dinner, and my other gifts! Your rhe best husband, and my most best freind ever!!!!! :love4: :love6: :love5: :love7:

p.s.! Yes Chug, you did good, you found your first gold AND diamonds this year!!!!! You'll get a great thank you later sweetie! :wink: :tongue3: :laughing9: :notworthy: Red

Attachments

• rat_flasher.gif
    rat_flasher.gif
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,714

WOW , that ring is sweet !! :headbang:
Glen

congrats on the gold!

Gold Fever :laughing7:

Tis a great thing you done there chug, a diamond is a girl's best friend :tongue3:

Take care of that yuck you got and get well soon so you can find more of that yellow stuff :wink:

Cool !!

At 10k I'm going to presume the Diamonds are CZ's. :icon_scratch: You generally find CZ's in anything under 14k. :dontknow: Congratulations on the gold though !! :icon_thumleft: Not trying to insult your find or anything just telling you what I know. :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Cool !!

At 10k I'm going to presume the Diamonds are CZ's. :icon_scratch: You generally find CZ's in anything under 14k. :dontknow: Congratulations on the gold though !! :icon_thumleft: Not trying to insult your find or anything just telling you what I know. :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

:hello2: I'm positive they are real diamonds, we will have them checked tomorrow! I have many rings that are 10 karat and all have real diamonds. We were told it's not done as much any more, and 10 karat is used a lot because though it is a lower gold content, it will be stronger, as the more gold, the softer the metal. Will keep you posted! :laughing9: :thumbsup: Red

:thumbsup: Thanks for that 10k information. :read2:

YOU DO KNOW WHATFound on road dead! stands for? {ford} thus possum. congrats on the ring ;D willy

O yeah !! Diamonds :o You got lucky !! :wink: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7:

congrats on the nice ring Red, oops I mean Chug! nice find.

Congrats on another great find and Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Red. Hope that fever breaks soon and you get back out there and find some more Bling.

What fun to read the posts from the two of you! I very much like the design of that bling ring! Keep on truckin'. Oh, maybe a little possum stew would quell your fever. Andi

That's a really pretty ring, and loved how she took the pic of it inside the orchid......big congrats!

Joy in Fl

Chug and Red said:
p.s.! Yes Chug, you did good, you found your first gold AND diamonds this year!!!!! You'll get a great thank you later sweetie! :wink: :tongue3: :laughing9: :notworthy: Red[/color]
Great job Chug!! Depending on what that thank you is i think i would carry a pocketfull of gold rings just to give Red one every day!

The-Bone said:
Chug and Red said:
p.s.! Yes Chug, you did good, you found your first gold AND diamonds this year!!!!! You'll get a great thank you later sweetie! :wink: :tongue3: :laughing9: :notworthy: Red[/color]
Great job Chug!! Depending on what that thank you is i think i would carry a pocketfull of gold rings just to give Red one every day!
:icon_thumleft:WOW! nice,find...hope your feeling better.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back