Got a sweet International Harvester watch fob today.....

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back at the old house this morning before it got hot. I got 3 more wheats, a 1950 D Rosie, a compact, some clad, but the coolest item is an over 100 year old International Harvester Watch Fob. As you can read they made many things, but the one I found interesting was the (Auto Buggy). IH only made them from 1907 - 1912. Probably one of the coolest fobs I have found.

Attachments

• IH.jpg
    IH.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IH2.jpg
    IH2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IH3.jpg
    IH3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 21
Back at the old house this morning before it got hot. I got 3 more wheats, a 1950 D Rosie, a compact, some clad, but the coolest item is an over 100 year old International Harvester Watch Fob. As you can read they made many things, but the one I found interesting was the (Auto Buggy). IH only made them from 1907 - 1912. Probably one of the coolest fobs I have found.
I found the same watch fob just S of Regina, SK last wk. Cleaning it up now. Found it in our garden. We have worked that ground for 10years. Have found plenty of glass but nothing this cool.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

bunch of interesting finds and love the IH fob, really cool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back