I have a fever and still went out ( gold ) UPDATE!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red was a little worried, I have been running a slight fever the last couple of days!!!

Did that stop me ???

NO

Finally it warmed up outside above 40 and It was Bright and Sunny, Grabbed the detector Gave red a Quick peck and I was gone!!!

The park I have been hunting the last few weeks Has so much Promise that I will be hunting it every chance i get for awhile!!!

I found a cheap gold plated thing, a star that looks like a sheriffs badge and a bunch of clad $3.28 the Tylenol i took before I left was wearing off after 4 hours so i decided to work My way back to Possum ( my truck ) Found on road dead!! My step son named it and it fit!!!!

I must have not been feeling well at the time and started in the wrong direction well after crossing the Park detecting on the Way I hit The first gold of the Season for Me!!!! And I had My camera with me :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I finally found my truck A putted on home to hand red the camera Instead of the ring!!! And had her look at the pictures!! she took last Pic!!! LOL then she took the ring!!! HH All Chug

Here are the better pics red took the last one as i was relaxing!!!

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 1,792
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 1,779
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,781
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,779
Upvote 0
I have a fever! ...the only cure is finding more cowbell! -or a nice ring like you found!

ozbach said:
Very nice unique ring!.....and just seen you are in Washington also!....way to go!!!!!

Not too far from you, about two hours or so, depending on traffic! Thank you!!! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back