"I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, for once in your life just afford me a tiny break. Good lord, Ive had a bad cold Im sorry I am not expressing myself perfectly.

I said it was a political article, not a political rant by myself. I even put the author's name at the top of the article when I posted it. Can we move on now?

Sorry,, have days like that myself,, get some nyquil, go to sleep. Nothing is as important as your well being so rest up.

You should know,, Pat is probably the last person to try and purposefully nettle you, you are overreacting to her post.

Sorry if you are the victim of projection Pat.

I am not disputing Pat character, as I do not know her. I do know that she posted several comments about the whole teenager thing. They are all there in black and white and my response and reaction are in direct response to such.

If you and Pat cannot see that then I cannot offer any further comment on the matter. The comments are all there, look for yourself.

Actually, as a mostly right-winger, I do have to say I am getting tired of "our side" making such a big deal out of the website not working well. The program itself is what the public needs true reports and status on, not a website that will eventually get fixed. I'm sure that, if it takes too long to fix, there will be an extension on signing up requirements just like the tax extension we have now because of the shutdown. I have a group health insurance right now and all I'm wondering is what, if anything, will change for me? I don't mind spending a few bucks to help some folks out but I don't want to see those that make no effort to help themselves get better medical care than me at my expense, that's all.

Actually, as a mostly right-winger, I do have to say I am getting tired of "our side" making such a big deal out of the website not working well. The program itself is what the public needs true reports and status on, not a website that will eventually get fixed. I'm sure that, if it takes too long to fix, there will be an extension on signing up requirements just like the tax extension we have now because of the shutdown. I have a group health insurance right now and all I'm wondering is what, if anything, will change for me? I don't mind spending a few bucks to help some folks out but I don't want to see those that make no effort to help themselves get better medical care than me at my expense, that's all.

Agreed. Thank you, packer.

jb, please don't get your panties in a wad, over silly comments. I'll quit posting on your thread.
Please do get you some good rests and take care of yourself!
I know you been able to better battle these threads in the past! LOL!
It's kinda hard to do, when you're not feeling at your best or tops.

I think it's important to say, I do care about you and I do hope you will get to feeling better,
no matter what happens at tnet, o-care, or anywhere. Good luck and be well!

sure thing ben :)

Packer, when it comes to Obamacare, I care about NOTHING except that people who need help get the help that they need. I wish people could put their political beliefs aside and TRULY fix this mess of a healthcare system we have.

jb, please don't get your panties in a wad, over silly comments. I'll quit posting on your thread.
Please do get you some good rests and take care of yourself!
I know you been able to better battle these threads in the past! LOL!
It's kinda hard to do, when you're not feeling at your best or tops.

I think it's important to say, I do care about you and I do hope you will get to feeling better,
no matter what happens at tnet, o-care, or anywhere. Good luck and be well!

Thanks pat. If I come out of this illness without turning into a zombie, perhaps I will at least heal up with some thicker skin. Lol

Well Packer, as a liberal I find it hard to figure out how a website could possibly cost that much? 3 years to work on it? I it took me 3 years to even start a website it wouldn't be worth doing. If the website is the only way you could buy my product that isn't required by law I would hope I tried to make it right.

Since you are Required to have a plan then everyone should be in mobs with pitchforks. Despite the Apple like "Glitch" you don't HAVE to BUY a phone.

We expect them to administrate our healthcare? Why would they care? They keep trying to sell the idea but don't care what you really think about it, will that change for the better?

Locked at OP request....

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back