Hurricane Milton Thread

I hope she will be ok I’ll let him know it’s away from his mom.Thanks a lot.He lives her in Columbia Mo.Have a great night.That will take a lot of worry off him.
LOL, I lived in Columbia from 1982 to 2001...

Winds constant 45-50 mph now, 8.6 Inches of rain last 24 hours, Milton is currently 48 miles ese of me moving NE at 18mph. Lot of wind on the back side of hurricane.

Well hope everyone’s ok. I’m packed up n ready to hit the coast. E-bike charged up. Anyone seen good errosion area??? I can fit u in my truck just not on the e-bike :headbang: Ready to ride out

We made it through ok. Power stayed on so fresh coffee, not instant. Leaves everywhere. A few shingles on the ground, I don't think it's too serious. The eye passed over around 4am, very windy all night but now it's died down a lot. Storm is out over the Atlantic. Good riddance.

Lost couple pieces of soffit in back of home, but found them, 2 story home so got to find and pay someone to put them back in, couple pieces in front popped up on one end but didnt come out, all roof shingles look good. Rest of house looks good.

All my solar panels and roof shingles look good, my entire front roof is solar so though can't see under them as well as back dont see any isssue. I can see all solar panels are workiing on the solar app.
My wife and I lived in Missouri most of our life’s then moved to Arkansas.Our daughter got married so we moved back for our grandchildren.Columbia seemed like the best idea.Too many people St.Louis or Kansas City.
I know, I bought home in Columbia in 1983, left wife and daughter there and travel all over installing central office eqt.

After 5 years took position in Chesterville MO for 2 years, but lived in Columbia, MO. Drove up on Monday mornings, home Wed nite, back to work Thurs morning, then back home Friday night. After 2 years they opened position in Columbia and offered it to me, worked 15 years for that company. Position wasceleminated and they offered position. In downtown St Louis, another position was open in Orlando, I did not want to work in downtown St Louis so took position in Orando.

Well glad to hear you and wife came out ok T.H. Sounds like house took some abuse but that all can be fixed... Glad to hear from ya guy.... Brad

Thanks sir.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back