AZ Gold Hunter

Feb 27, 2023
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a heads up for everyone. History's Greatest Mysteries on History Channel will be showing an episode on the LDM. Premiers this Monday night on History Channel. Hopefully the episode will get higher than normal ratings. Which might result in more LDM shows in the future. Definitely a great way to kick off the holiday weekend.

Watching it now.

A great debunking of all the hyperbole surrounding the story including the faked Peralta stones.

lol i enjoy it when people think something is fake when it is not ...sometimes the answer is right in front of you and you still fail to see its true meaning .. getting to old to worry about some lost mine i found many years ago .. stay safe stay free

i hope someday you realize there is things more valued than mines out there , i was talking with a native of one of the local tribes and he stated they are have problems with some of the things they have known of for thousands of years ..i believed he was just talking random at first but he wasn't . he said there are things showing up that they have never seen before .. they say they are not skinwalkers and they move twice as fast and are hard to avoid even for the locals that know the areas ..they say they are eating people .. i don't know i haven't tried to catch one yet . often the shaman have a chance to communicate with them and find a even balance between them and nature but they say this isn't the case with these ..this is the first time in my life time i have seen my native friend scared to the bone ..my pure blood mohawk cousin was telling me the tribe has been warned not to go into the woods after dark . and they are not joking about it . something bad and evil is happening and it will get worse by the sounds of it ..

i hope someday you realize there is things more valued than mines out there , i was talking with a native of one of the local tribes and he stated they are have problems with some of the things they have known of for thousands of years ..i believed he was just talking random at first but he wasn't . he said there are things showing up that they have never seen before .. they say they are not skinwalkers and they move twice as fast and are hard to avoid even for the locals that know the areas ..they say they are eating people .. i don't know i haven't tried to catch one yet . often the shaman have a chance to communicate with them and find a even balance between them and nature but they say this isn't the case with these ..this is the first time in my life time i have seen my native friend scared to the bone ..my pure blood mohawk cousin was telling me the tribe has been warned not to go into the woods after dark . and they are not joking about it . something bad and evil is happening and it will get worse by the sounds of it ..
Interesting, I have heard rumor of this to but does the person that is attacked totally disappear with out trace.

Welcome back, Blindbowman.
-SpartanOC

Interesting, I have heard rumor of this to but does the person that is attacked totally disappear with out trace.
each case is different than the next some vanish , some are found not known where they have been for days whatever they are ,thay maybe using time portals of some kind . i only said this because of where the Lost dutchman mine is ..a lot of the new shaman are wearing spirit bags and they never do this .. unless they have a good reason ..but the bags have almost no effect on whatever they are ...i have lots to do now .. stay safe stay free

The maps are very real found the witch it's a mountain and the words on that map are on the ground the size of a football field. Next to the mountain.

Thank you for the history Channel's new story only thing about this is the superstition mountain is near Sonora Mexico . A hundred old apache years ago told me this. Her grandfather was geronimo. My granddaughters great grandmother. New name stronghold mountain.

Elementals .... water in other dimensions is not plentiful this is a water planet let's remember the first settlers the water was bad silver 999 cleans water...people dismantle what I call water stations for the silver and gold.a medicine man from Washington told me my soul was what's on the skin walkers ranch over 40 years ago... I could go on and on ...is that going to stop it ...no I have somethings that might.

Last edited:
For the last few month's look at the weather in pearce az we have thunderstorms each night .I can talk to thunder and wind and water ... I bet I'm right ...look at witch map thread...I just always have known things...

Where are these woods?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back