marlee

Jul 15, 2024
Tunisia
Hey there, fellow dowsers!

I've been thinking a lot about dowsing for gold lately, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I've been told that it's not recommended to dowse for buried gold because multiple targets can interfere with each other's signals, leading to false readings.

Do you agree with this? Have you had any personal experiences with dowsing for gold?

I also wonder if it's possible to detect gold with bare L-rods. What are your thoughts on this?

Let's share our experiences and insights!

Attachments

• copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
People dowse for lost gold jewelry in homes then find it. More than twice, I found a lost gold test nugget at home using my L-rods. The problem with finding buried gold, micron or placer gold particles can be so many places in gravels or rock. Try dowsing first at home with gold objects not buried. But these objects should be hidden from sight to allow the dowsing rods to respond.

ur point makes sence
from what i faced each type of gold has a diffrent signal.
gold that has been stroke by humans has a diffrent signals then pure gold or nuggets.
Gold above ground and below ground have diffrent type of signals not simillar.
Potery might sometimes generate the same signals as gold we have dug some places for only broken potery pieces thinking it was a gold signal.

Your new to Dowsing, and you have L-rods. I first started with a Gold ring, and it wasn't pure. Do some dowsing tests, answer your own question. Keep us informed..

Your new to Dowsing, and you have L-rods. I first started with a Gold ring, and it wasn't pure. Do some dowsing tests, answer your own question. Keep us informed..
I now use pure Gold leaf. Makes a nice size signal.

Attachments

• 20240829_083516.jpg
    20240829_083516.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Even a small gold nugget seems to attract L-rods better than gold rings. Right in my computer room I keep old coins, gold and silver jewelry hidden in drawers or boxes. My test nugget (from a prospecting shop in Quartzsite years ago) was actually lost for a few years. One day facing multiple hidden targets, holding the rods, they went back toward other wall so checked that area. Not knowing what the target could be, pinpointed spot on a box. It was supposed to only be a stack of art materials (but checked the bottom box anyway). Found a smaller box inside it, containing a film container with small zip lock bag and test nugget. Then again, the nugget was lost but not the other targets. What you need to find probably the most important, often overlooked aspect of dowsing.

Even a small gold nugget seems to attract L-rods better than gold rings. Right in my computer room I keep old coins, gold and silver jewelry hidden in drawers or boxes. My test nugget (from a prospecting shop in Quartzsite years ago) was actually lost for a few years. One day facing multiple hidden targets, holding the rods, they went back toward other wall so checked that area. Not knowing what the target could be, pinpointed spot on a box. It was supposed to only be a stack of art materials (but checked the bottom box anyway). Found a smaller box inside it, containing a film container with small zip lock bag and test nugget. Then again, the nugget was lost but not the other targets. What you need to find probably the most important, often overlooked aspect of dowsing.
Not to doubt you, but even in the middle of the woods 2 miles from the nearest house, there are way too many distractions to find a large target much less some nuggets in a house with wiring and lots of metal things. A gum wrapper, a rimfire case, a hundred feet away. Weird stuff I’ve witnessed. I don’t “dowse” but I’ve watched my dad do it.
I’m a very skeptical, scientific person, but there is zero doubt in my mind there is something at work with certain types of dowsing. We have used it as a functional tool too many times to be a coincidence.
results may vary

Last edited:
oh hell yeah i will try every possible way i can get my hands on.

Not to doubt you, but even in the middle of the woods 2 miles from the nearest house, there are way too many distractions to find a large target much less some nuggets in a house with wiring and lots of metal things. A gum wrapper, a rimfire case, a hundred feet away. Weird stuff I’ve witnessed. I don’t “dowse” but I’ve watched my dad do it.
I’m a very skeptical, scientific person, but there is zero doubt in my mind there is something at work with certain types of dowsing. We have used it as a functional tool too many times to be a coincidence.
results may vary
I know there is diffrences in dowsing, but some things, like target distance reception can be resolved. My most sensative rods are short and light. My least sensative rods are long and heavy. To eliminate Dowsing multiple targets, move up on your rod lengths and weight.
With Dowsing, the largest quantity, signals the strongest. So, Dowse for the largest target signal. I use 2 L-rods for my Dowsing, it gives me the info I need to succeed that a single rod can't. Regardless! Try this specific length for distant/large targets. 22 and a half inch long, with a 1 and a quarter 90 bend.

results may vary
I signal my targets with pure elements, then I dowse the connection line to the target, if any close enough. I signal Gold, Silver, Gems, Meteorites, ect. ect. Why dowse randomly, without signaling? Soo much junk in the world..

22 and half inch long double RODS rights ?
copper or it does not matter ?
The rods are utility flagging steel I bend. Their mostly iron, so they can decompose if left in the ground. Do not use Brass for anything. Use 1/8 Copper tubing for handles. No zinc, no brass, no stainless steel, no aluminum, not graphite. Only Iron, and Copper.

Only Iron, and Copper.
i agree, i found that only copper or iron give the best results.
from what i understand from your words.
aluminum is too slow

i have to place to rods in the ground facing each other, and i start dowsing from one rods going toward the other one, to not just dwose randomly? is that right ?

i agree, i found that only copper or iron give the best results.
from what i understand from your words.
aluminum is too slow

i have to place to rods in the ground facing each other, and i start dowsing from one rods going toward the other one, to not just dwose randomly? is that right ?
No, I wouldn't use aluminum myself. I've Dowsed with most everything, and have my preference. Do not use plastic or pvc for handles. And don't cover your handles in any tape, nor dip them in plastic. Keep a firm grip on your handles, they are grounding thru your hands. Two finger dowsing isn't enough connection. The Dowsing signal has to flow thru us, and can't be blocked on the way thru. If you use 4 magnet handles you can see this. It doesn't work if the poles in the magnets are facing each other. Even with hands far apart. The signal flows thru negative to positive, or reverse. You can't have 2 poles facing each other. If you use mags!
I set the signal Element on the ground, and dowse in a circle around it.

The diffrent types of dowsing, require diffrent dowsing devices. Single rods and y shaped willow sticks are for pinpointing are Not good for distant target signaling, my opinion. It takes both hands holding rods, for the dowsing signal to flow thru. I can dowse a quantity diffrence if it's a large quantity, but quantity is mainly determined, over top the target. Quantity signals further, but matrix makes quantity. Meaning, most targets out there consist of unwanted minerals.

Yeah, i think adding anything to the rod could block the flow of the signal or make it unstable.

Yeah, i think adding anything to the rod could block the flow of the signal or make it unstable.
Yes, I bonded strand copper to my magnet sides, and they no longer worked. And specific lengths really do work better than other lengths.. Try 22 inch rods against 22 1/2 inch rods, you will see.. Specific lengths work better for weaker signals and power..

I completely agree.. I used a 65 cm long rod and it reacts smoother and better than short rods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back