I can find electrical wiring when I'll check for that, normally cables or wires don't interfere with my dowsing. However, outside the house natural gas pipelines do and septic drain tile. Also, there is a water line from the well which connects 2 water hydrants in the garden. An underground water line runs between both of them. I never seem to be able to tune out that line in the garden, have to get past it to other side. Once our utility company asked to connect to gas line and follow it to next door lot with a 2-boxdetector. They can hook up a box then use receiving box to trace the pipeline. Amazed because detected right across the mystery spot L-rods would always become crossed.

Hey there, fellow dowsers!

I've been thinking a lot about dowsing for gold lately, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I've been told that it's not recommended to dowse for buried gold because multiple targets can interfere with each other's signals, leading to false readings.

Do you agree with this? Have you had any personal experiences with dowsing for gold?

I also wonder if it's possible to detect gold with bare L-rods. What are your thoughts on this?

Let's share our experiences and insights!
All thing that create signals, and their connection lines, can and do interfere and cross, and piggyback. Gold is no diffrent than other Elements. It's 100% discrimination, when using pure dowsing signal.
I dowsed an active farm from 1890s. Hard to find a clear spot anywhere near the old barn. Too many signals, iron and stuff.. I could dowse into it, but not out of it..
Bare L-rods used to work for me. The signal got weaker, and I had to resort to using more sensative rods. I don't need magnet handles to Dowse. I can still dowse just holding the 1/8 I'd copper tubes, with my iron rods. I use the magnet rods because they enhance the signal about 30%.
I've spent lots of time dowsing for Gold. A few treasures I located but couldn't have. Many quartz veins and old Gold mines, with leftover and missed ore..

Even a small gold nugget seems to attract L-rods better than gold rings. Right in my computer room I keep old coins, gold and silver jewelry hidden in drawers or boxes. My test nugget (from a prospecting shop in Quartzsite years ago) was actually lost for a few years. One day facing multiple hidden targets, holding the rods, they went back toward other wall so checked that area. Not knowing what the target could be, pinpointed spot on a box. It was supposed to only be a stack of art materials (but checked the bottom box anyway). Found a smaller box inside it, containing a film container with small zip lock bag and test nugget. Then again, the nugget was lost but not the other targets. What you need to find probably the most important, often overlooked aspect of dowsing.
Not to doubt you, but even in the middle of the woods 2 miles from the nearest house, there are way too many distractions to find a large target much less some nuggets in a house with wiring and lots of metal things. A gum wrapper, a rimfire case, a hundred feet away. Weird stuff I’ve witnessed. I don’t “dowse” but I’ve watched my dad do it.
I’m a very skeptical, scientific person, but there is zero doubt in my mind there is something at work with certain types of dowsing. We have used it as a functional tool too many times to be a coincidence.
results may vary

Middle of woods is nothing compared to diamond dowsing at Crater of Diamonds park.

Not to doubt you, but even in the middle of the woods 2 miles from the nearest house, there are way too many distractions to find a large target much less some nuggets in a house with wiring and lots of metal things. A gum wrapper, a rimfire case, a hundred feet away. Weird stuff I’ve witnessed. I don’t “dowse” but I’ve watched my dad do it.
I’m a very skeptical, scientific person, but there is zero doubt in my mind there is something at work with certain types of dowsing. We have used it as a functional tool too many times to be a coincidence.
results may vary

Middle of woods is nothing compared to diamond dowsing at Crater of Diamonds park.
I don't run into any problems with signals like that. Because I use my signal Elements to create my own connection line to the target. It needs to be placed in a clear spot.
Crater of diamonds, been there done that.. I'm definitely heading back to put an end to their dowsing allowed rule..

Crater of Diamonds I had my car so loaded down it was really over weighted. Map dowsing never used maps once getting there, except 1 gps waypoint. Stopped on middle walk road and got my gps going. Showed target 300 ft away. Was standing there with L-rods to get a long range signal. Just then a guy with a shovel stopped by to watch Had to explain how at home used remote map dowsing to put gps coord in for later (at the park). He remembered a washout years back, said a vein of amethyst bed had become exposed at the spot. Guy took me over to my spot and dug down. Then 3-4 feet down uncovered a vein turned out to be from the diamond pipe solid ore. Gps was spot on north/south but off east/west which crossed over mine field border a few feet. That's ok because diamond ore vein went the same direction toward diamond pipe.

Person with the shovel scraped off a crystal about 3/4 inch thinking it was amethyst. Geologists at rock inspection center said it was a crystalline form of Lamproite ore. Checking around with L-rods produced too many much larger crystalline specimens. One so big I actually left it there on top so anyone could find it.

Never realized the ore can be crystal shaped.

lamproiteCrystalline_A1.png

Real easy to find dowsing.

lamproiteCrystalline_B1.png

Even geology educated prospectors told me they didn't know Lamproite ore can be crystals.

lamproiteCrystalline_A2.png

Larger in size than a fist.

lamproiteCrystalline_B2.png

It was fun had a good time dowsing.

lamproiteCrystalline_B3.png

Last edited:
They found a 800 carat yellow diamond in the early 1900s near Cobalt, Ontario. I think i can find their hidden kimberlite pipe. I have my signals. G 10 garnets, Spinel, Olivene, Diamonds, and the main one Chromium..

Diamond pipes you can't miss if anywhere close to one with L-rods.

Decided to try AI-----

Diamond Pipes Near Cobalt, Ontario​

Yes, there are diamond pipes located near Cobalt, Ontario. Specifically, RJK Explorations Ltd. has a property option agreement for the Bishop Nipissing Diamond Properties, which are situated approximately 10 kilometers south of Cobalt. This area encompasses around 2,090 hectares and is believed to contain at least 18 potential kimberlite pipes. The historical context of diamond discovery in this region is notable, as the Nipissing Yellow Diamond, a significant find, was discovered in the early 1900s during the silver mining boom in Cobalt. RJK Explorations is actively working on these properties, aiming to explore and drill the most promising targets identified by local prospector Tony Bishop, who has been researching the area for years.

Summary​

• Properties: Bishop Nipissing Diamond Properties.
  • Kimberlite Pipes: At least 18 identified.
  • Historical Significance: Home to the Nipissing Yellow Diamond discovered in the early 1900s.

It says on line, there can't be no specific frequency for diamond, as like quartz and other minerals.. I disagree! It just hasn't been found yet. Using a grounded signal generator, and tuning it to Master key fundamental frequency 7.83 hz, nothing happens, not until the same frequency pulse created by mother nature is triggered. When that happens, during that one second pulse the machine mimics all minerals and elements. The dowsable molecular connection lines from all signaling targets within reach connect to machine.
I find a diamond also makes a dowsable connection line to the machine. If a diamond cannot be resonated to create a connection line. How come a dowsable connection line forms?

Gold is dowsable like any other material
The problem of multiple targets are the magnetic lines from the earth creating "rings"
So, the problem of multiple targets affects to almost any buried thing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back