IMG_0728.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 11
Wondering if anyone can help me identify this desk...
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to FURNITURE for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to FURNITURE for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back