Gifs, Pics, and More

90268215_10156989275006179_648864679619198976_o.jpg

Ya know, here is one thing I have learned. Even after this virus thing is over, I am always going to use gloves when I pump gas, and hand sanitizer!

90248163_10221209309442845_6410092029031743488_n.jpg

Dang , that's looks like where I was yesterday. Oh crap.

What's going on today rook ?

I was just looking at your profile...says you like hunting caches !! Have you found any before ?

Ever bring home so called treasures only to think later....what do I do with this stuff ? Well....start an artifact garden. Here's all the stuff I'm eager to pick up and bring home, but not worthy of bringing into the house. I'll sit on the porch looking the pieces over with a rum punch.....but ultimately they end up in my ever expanding artifact garden. Much of it is beach combed in my treasure hunting adventures, but the wife isn't letting the broken bottle shards in the house even though they are authentic pirate or spanish bottles. I see some of my friends picking around in there and many guest's stand hypnotized studying the pile. Who knows what's in there...hell...sometimes I pick my own pile and end up bringing something back in the house !! so enjoy my treasures...see what you can find in my not quite treasure pile....everything from natural wonders like shells,rocks, fossils etc. To all manner of man made curios thrown up by the sea.

What's going on today rook ?

Not a whole lot bart. Just waiting on the Storm tonight. Could get Purdy bad. But what's new around here.

I was just looking at your profile...says you like hunting caches !! Have you found any before ?

Not the big one. But just small stuff. At my age, time to go big or go home. My huntin buddy and I are looking around some of his permissions that are home sites for the ole cast iron kettle buried out back.

20200328_171055.jpg20200328_171041.jpg20200328_171036.jpg20200328_171048.jpg
Not sure about this one....found yesterday on the beach ?

Some kind of skull.

Yikes that's weird for sure bart.

Looks like shrimp, or some other crustacean, but they don't have skeletons...

snake1.jpgsnake2.jpgsnake3.jpgsnake4.jpg

Found two black racers today, all cuddled together on a rock. I ran the half mile back to the house for the camera, but they'd separated by the time I came back. I still found them though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back