Gifs, Pics, and More

20200326_190841.jpgthe fasteners....the wreckers were the guys who stripped the shipwrecks down...theres lots of bronze,brass,and copper hardware on the beach here !!

20200326_190905.jpg
The glass and ceramics and aluminum.....why bring it home you ask....uhhhh...I don't know ?

20200326_190917.jpg
Then there was the bullets...always bullets !! 22,25,32,410 ?? Nice silvery looking rifle bullet. Oh...and sea beans I always pick them up there good luck !! I bet I have a thousand or more !!

Not a single silver or gold or really anything great...I did get out and get exercise. Did some wading and the bush.....bent down and dug everyone !! Next time !! ...I found 3 sea beans...my luck will be great !!

That is a massive haul for sure Bart :notworthy: A little bit of everything, ( except silver and gold you said ).
That stack of screws looks like what I find in front of our driveway :BangHead: We have a "speed bump" and when people fly over it, things fly out of their trucks and seldom anything of value, mostly large screws and roofing nails.

Hey simon....yup even when it sucks I have my favorites...for what ever wierd reasons !!
20200326_213134.jpg

View attachment 1815135the fasteners....the wreckers were the guys who stripped the shipwrecks down...theres lots of bronze,brass,and copper hardware on the beach here !!

Great hunt bart
My knees hurt just looking at all that treasure. That’s a lot of up and down.

The hammies chris.....my hamstrings are tight this morning. I never really ever squat much....bend over and dig...if it takes more than 5 minutes I'll end up squatting.....who am I kidding its alot of bending over,squatting,digging etc.etc.... I was pretty surprised this morning that I wasnt as sore as usual. I do like being able to wade a little bit and then land hunt some....kept me nice and cool. Only person I talked to was hal..our local homeless guy. He likes to swim here and for a homeless guy theres always change where he stays. He must just throw it out. I'm ready to go again before this covid 19 vacation ends !!

The hammies chris.....my hamstrings are tight this morning. I never really ever squat much....bend over and dig...if it takes more than 5 minutes I'll end up squatting.....who am I kidding its alot of bending over,squatting,digging etc.etc.... I was pretty surprised this morning that I wasnt as sore as usual. I do like being able to wade a little bit and then land hunt some....kept me nice and cool. Only person I talked to was hal..our local homeless guy. He likes to swim here and for a homeless guy theres always change where he stays. He must just throw it out. I'm ready to go again before this covid 19 vacation ends !!

Farm fields a shovel and bending is acceptable,sports fields I kneel down on my right knee and cut a plug..up down up down really works them leg muscles to pump out lactic acid for sure.

Hey wd, why is that woman kissing you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back