Gifs, Pics, and More

Nice tank RR

This is Tom's tank that he guards our "Cave" with :icon_thumleft:

Tom's tank.jpg

It is a nice boat. How many are in your fleet now ?
Quite a few.....white hawk is getting her wood redone right now, should be awsome.

I'm trying to figure out where to hunt tomorrow ? Better check google earth.

Might look at some of the pics posted in dowsing :dontknow: I know they have done a few in the Florida area.
I still am not sure about dowsing, but I had one guy do my back yard just to see what he saw. I was actually impressed as he found an "iron" item that I knew had been buried years ago. He said he saw a ring as well. My wife did loose her wedding ring out there. I have not yet looked for that. If I find it where he says then I will be a true believer.

RR, I keep forgetting to ask how is your new pup doing ? Is your kitten accepting him as family ?

RR, I keep forgetting to ask how is your new pup doing ? Is your kitten accepting him as family ?

The cat hates it, the dog still isn't sure what to make of it...

I'm not a fan of the dog myself.

Good morning Pic'ers and grinners

kittie-70s-show-drinking-brandy-slush-me-when-realized-kids-headed-for-24-day-weekend.jpg and no. No sex gender change.:laughing7:

OOH! Hey! I have that same jug around this house, somewhere. Is that what it went to? I mean, was it supposed to be with the leprechaun?

OK. Mine is a little different.

Stand down, pirates. I am going to upload some pics from my phone. I'll have to come back with the laptop and add the words. Just give me a few minutes to edit the posts.

Here's the Irish jug I have. Actually, these are all MR WD's collection.

IMG_9003.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back