Gifs, Pics, and More

selfies....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• selfies.jpg
    selfies.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
IMG_4194.jpgIMG_4197.jpg
Oh wow....we are upgrading !! It definitely wont be named labor day ! This boat is immaculate.....maybe the cleanest best kept boat I've ever seen !!

wow man !!....I'm so excited !! Check out the big 12 cylinder MAN engines !! I'm a fully certified MAN technician so I'm 100% up to speed on the internal components of these engines !! The wood and stone work in the interior is flawless !! We are gonna catch some fish folks....talking about going through the big canal to costa Rica!! Wooo hooo....job security !!

And ours has a marlin tower too:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Super looking boat bart.

bart
That's about tha size the crew needs.

Rook....I'm beside myself with excitement....I'm just so grateful to be involved with such a great program....the passion these guys have to fish is incredible !! I'm so lucky to have someone employ me for my fishing skills !! Dosent happen for everyone so I'm very grateful to have this job !!

Rook....I'm beside myself with excitement....I'm just so grateful to be involved with such a great program....the passion these guys have to fish is incredible !! I'm so lucky to have someone employ me for my fishing skills !! Dosent happen for everyone so I'm very grateful to have this job !!

You have to like what you do..the bonus is you get paid for it.

Hey Tom, just out of curiosity, do you know which Panzer unit your grandfather belonged to? I know a guy who does custom "paint jobs" on my tanks, and they're very well done.

ib2dH6S.jpg zrOTbPS.png

Army Group B (Heeresgruppe B),
2nd Company (2. Kompanie),
I Battalion (I. Abteilung),
36th Panzer Regiment,
5th Panzer Brigade,
4th Panzer Division,
Belgium, May 1940.

Oh yeah, these are his screenshots of my tank. I don't have nearly the graphics quality as this.

Panzer II.jpgPanzer II effects.jpg

This is my Panzer II C. Armed with a 20 mm. gun, and a machine gun, it is mostly useless against enemy tanks, but great for the occasional air attack or for shooting at troop trucks.

These are in game shots, edited by me to look old. Pretty good editing, eh?

He's the boat lift driver. It's a handful to operate and drive !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back