Frame Friday

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Well I believe I’m done until the heat goes away. I’m more of a winter hunter than a summer hunter. I used to go all the time but as I get older I just can’t take the heat we get. Today is going to be 96 degrees which is just too hot for me. Maybe in September I’ll get back out there. So anyway I updated my frame from some I found this year and past favorites.
NW Georgia PFs on private property.
Add your favorite

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    1,019 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 14
I get that about the heat and age, our AC is out and being replaced. We are trying to acclimate. Its a bummer.
that's a great frame. Amazing color.

I am late to the party being in the mindset to minimize adding heat to my life right now
1720866255689.png

I get that about the heat and age, our AC is out and being replaced. We are trying to acclimate. Its a bummer.
that's a great frame. Amazing color.

I am late to the party being in the mindset to minimize adding heat to my life right now
View attachment 2158632
Nice early frame. My AC motor burnt out last July. This year acting like it’s going again. Don’t get Rheem not American made

I can’t really play frame Friday Ive got a couple displays that aren’t totally full, got to find more points, once I fill those displays I’ll start filling frames… unless I wanted to do a fragment frame.

I recently acquired this frame of Florida points. Very many perfect Newman's & Marion's which are my favorites. I've been trying to get these for years. They were all found by my fossil buddy Rob on his land & neighbors land near the Peace river. The black Chalcedony is a rare form of Florida Coral. The 2 in the center are a little over 5 inches.
Screenshot_20240713-080228_Photos.jpg

I recently acquired this frame of Florida points. Very many perfect Newman's & Marion's which are my favorites. I've been trying to get these for years. They were all found by my fossil buddy Rob on his land & neighbors land near the Peace river. The black Chalcedony is a rare form of Florida Coral. The 2 in the center are a little over 5 inches.View attachment 2158648
Some stunning points in that frame

I recently acquired this frame of Florida points. Very many perfect Newman's & Marion's which are my favorites. I've been trying to get these for years. They were all found by my fossil buddy Rob on his land & neighbors land near the Peace river. The black Chalcedony is a rare form of Florida Coral. The 2 in the center are a little over 5 inches.
Very nice ...some exceptionally fine pieces in that group.

Well I believe I’m done until the heat goes away. I’m more of a winter hunter than a summer hunter. I used to go all the time but as I get older I just can’t take the heat we get. Today is going to be 96 degrees which is just too hot for me. Maybe in September I’ll get back out there. So anyway I updated my frame from some I found this year and past favorites.
NW Georgia PFs on private property.
Add your favorite
Very nice Creekside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back