Frame Friday

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Well I believe Iā€™m done until the heat goes away. Iā€™m more of a winter hunter than a summer hunter. I used to go all the time but as I get older I just canā€™t take the heat we get. Today is going to be 96 degrees which is just too hot for me. Maybe in September Iā€™ll get back out there. So anyway I updated my frame from some I found this year and past favorites.
NW Georgia PFs on private property.
Add your favorite

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    1,019 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 14
I recently acquired this frame of Florida points. Very many perfect Newman's & Marion's which are my favorites. I've been trying to get these for years. They were all found by my fossil buddy Rob on his land & neighbors land near the Peace river. The black Chalcedony is a rare form of Florida Coral. The 2 in the center are a little over 5 inches.View attachment 2158648
Wow there's some bueats in there.

Well I believe Iā€™m done until the heat goes away. Iā€™m more of a winter hunter than a summer hunter. I used to go all the time but as I get older I just canā€™t take the heat we get. Today is going to be 96 degrees which is just too hot for me. Maybe in September Iā€™ll get back out there. So anyway I updated my frame from some I found this year and past favorites.
NW Georgia PFs on private property.
Add your favorite
Beautiful pieces and display.
My area is more crude spear points.
Farmers no-till because of the Chesapeake Bay floodplain.
Always watching for occasional tilled land though.

I prefer cold climates as well. This is indoor projects season. I spend more time outdoors in the winter than I do the summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back