Found two nice embossed today. I like the one on the left.

Fred Finder

Nov 8, 2020
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2024-7-8 15-23-34.jpg

Last edited:
Milk bottles are most often popular items in and nearby to here the dairy was in business In general most of them have a low average as far as value But if you like history than there is always history with them when you find them They are often in Good condition ad are in several different sizes And the variety can help you set up some nice displays your favorite dairy bottles Here are a few i located at the same dump and just a few feet apart They might be low in value as far as money goes But the smile on my face is a better idea of what I thought they where worth by mee finding them

Milk bottles are most often popular items in and nearby to here the dairy was in business In general most of them have a low average as far as value But if you like history than there is always history with them when you find them They are often in Good condition ad are in several different sizes And the variety can help you set up some nice displays your favorite dairy bottles Here are a few i located at the same dump and just a few feet apart They might be low in value as far as money goes But the smile on my face is a better idea of what I thought they where worth by mee finding them
Thank you for replying. Milks are one of my favorites also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back