Fish pics ( everybody )

Jus curious. Are you eating these carp? Iā€™ve always heard people didnā€™t much like them.
I C/R just for the fight,Russians,Nepalese will take them for table fair,this fella said not to eat breakfast Friday(I fish every day it isn't raining)he will bring fried carp and rice for me,looking forward to it.I'll let you know how it is.

Two more 20 pounders,and fried carp and rice for breakfast down the river,pretty spicy HOT,but tasty.Forgot my Nikon this morning,that won't happen again,had to use my cell.

IMG_20240607_093027.jpg

K1600_IMG_20240607_072531_HDR.JPG

Ya gotta try it before ya judge, and I've seen many a trash fish treated like treasure in other islands/countries. All depends on personal preference, and an open .ind to try something and be impartial....I for one keep trying broccoli šŸ„¦, and still don't like it much after years of tasting !! Just my personal opinion, and many others disagree....that's fine....I just don't like it much !! I must say everyone says carp is no good....I would try it though. Looks like BBQ pork in that photo !!

Ya gotta try it before ya judge, and I've seen many a trash fish treated like treasure in other islands/countries. All depends on personal preference, and an open .ind to try something and be impartial....I for one keep trying broccoli šŸ„¦, and still don't like it much after years of tasting !! Just my personal opinion, and many others disagree....that's fine....I just don't like it much !! I must say everyone says carp is no good....I would try it though. Looks like BBQ pork in that photo !!
I LOVE broccoli !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back