Father and Son need info on finding Gold at Summitville Colorado

Thank you so much for the information, awesome stuff for future trips!

Is there anyone that can give me a personal experience of where I can find a boat load of gold near Summitville or anywhere else: I mean anywhere at this point? I was just in Summitville yesterday, what a place to be! There is gold everywhere, I am sure! I know there are places that have big gold, but you have to have knowledge of where the untapped gold is... Just like everything else in this crazy world. So, just asking for a little clue or something that can lead us to success. My son and I are ready to work hard and find the rainbow man! Looking for a gold rich claim that we can work.......

M
Thank you so much for the information, awesome stuff for future trips!

Is there anyone that can give me a personal experience of where I can find a boat load of gold near Summitville or anywhere else: I mean anywhere at this point? I was just in Summitville yesterday, what a place to be! There is gold everywhere, I am sure! I know there are places that have big gold, but you have to have knowledge of where the untapped gold is... Just like everything else in this crazy world. So, just asking for a little clue or something that can lead us to success. My son and I are ready to work hard and find the rainbow man! Looking for a gold rich claim that we can work.......
Colorado is likely a great place to “find the rainbow”.

What is the going rate for hopping onto someone’s gold rich claim these days with a dredge and detector?

This was a really awful reply and what a dumb question! I would never hop onto someone else's claim, what a thought and accusation from you. What a waste of time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back