How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have never made an account here if I realized you would force me to leave my content up and refuse to delete my account.
Is this your first time on the internet? Pretty much every forum, everywhere, is like this. Even the big ones were until very recently with the advent of the GDPR in Europe. Don't like it? Don't post. Every word you've ever written on the internet (here or elsewhere) is backed up on a thousand hard drives all over the world right this minute. That's just the way the internet works.

I would have never made an account here if I realized you would force me to leave my content up and refuse to delete my account. It's extremely uncool since nobody has cited my thread elsewhere or done any of the things you're afraid will happen if my content is removed. This just makes me want you to delete my account even more. I do not want that content on the Internet anymore. The account is secondary. I have deleted the video the post even links to and cannot restore it no matter what anyone wants. You should state explicitly in your sign up form that accounts and content are permanent. If you had said that in the sign up I wouldn't even be here. You've even locked the threads I am forced to keep on here; so now I can't even clarify anything you're forcing me to share with people.
You're funny 😁
I haven't laughed at something so entertaining for a while.
"Forcing you"?
I think nothing has forced you to log on to the forum-except your own lack of self will to not to sign on.

Here's a suggestion that you may be interested in.
Go into your settings.
Generate a new password using a computer generated password.
You know the ones that are 30 numbers and letters long with upper and lower case figures.
Don't write it down, copy paste, hit confirm. Say no to saving password Delete history.
You can't log on then.
Read only.

Folks here have not been friendly at all, and I am just so done with this place. I just want to delete my account and go, but I can't find a button to do so.
Text has no emotion maybe just leave it alone for now cause you might want to try again later. This is my 2nd go round. I feel it’s better this time. You have to have thick skin in open forums. So many different personalities. Good luck

Here's an idea: don't cause drama by posting in this thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
Threads are open for ALL members to reply.

"It's extremely uncool since nobody has cited my thread elsewhere or done any of the things you're afraid will happen if my content is removed"

I didn't say any thing about members citing you, members posted replies, to your threads asking questions. .

Your orignal threads on question are locked and will roll down the page as new threads are posted since they are locked new posts want bump them back up so they will disappear as they age.

This thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back