FACE TO THE NAME. HELLO!!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
ME AT WORK, ME AT PLAY. BOAT PICTURE IS X-MASS IN JULY BOAT PARADE, TOO MUCH FUN, TOOK 1'ST PLACE 2 OUT OF 3 YEARS. MY SLED IS THE GREEN ONE, THEY CALL IT THE TRACTOR.
I COLLECT EVERYTHING AS MY HUSBAND WOULD SAY, (MR EVERY DEWALT TOOL THEY SELL, MAN OF ONE HUNDRED PLUS CLAMPS).
INTO INDIAN ARTIFACTS FIRST AND FOREMOST, MD'ING (GONNA START USING THE OLD MANS 710 JOHN DEERE TO DIG THEM WITH), SNOW MOBILE'S WHEN THERE IS SNOW, BOATING WHEN IT'S NOT RAINNING, WOOD WORKING WHEN I CAN, GARDENING, NASCAR, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND MUCH MORE.
COLLECT....INDIAN ARTIFACTS, COINS, FOSSILS, OLD BOTTLES, CONCRETIONS, COPPER FAIR HORSES, CERAMIC BIRDS, ANTIQUES.
WHEW......WHERE DO I FIND THE TIME, WORK 45-50 HOURS A WEEK THAT I GET PAID FOR (THAT IS IF I SELL SOMETHING).
JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR RIGHT?
THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE, I DO LIKE TO JOKE ALOT OBVIOUSLY, HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE, JUST LOOKING TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH PEOPLE F THE SAME INTERESTS.
HERE'S YOUR PICTURES, THANKS AGAIN.
KIM

Attachments

• KIM.jpg
    KIM.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 8,134
  • kim char cruise.jpg
    kim char cruise.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8,113
  • SLEDS.JPG
    SLEDS.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 8,056
  • xmas in july 001 GINGER.JPG
    xmas in july 001 GINGER.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 8,034
Welcome to the Mug shots Kim

nice Pics

jeff

Hey Kim, great to have you aboard our ship. I see you are a lady with many talents and hobbies.... Hope to see some great treasure soon.

God bless
peter

Welcome Country Girl; nice photos; yes you do have a nice variety of interests.

We did the boat parade gig way back in '77; like yours way better.

Oh yea, don't kid around with anyone here; we are all very serious people ;D :D ::) :D :-* :-\

DFIU

Welcome to TreasureNet, Kim. It looks like you know how to have a good time.

When you find some treasures...post it for us.....we love pictures! :)

Welcome Kim! Sounds like you keep busy when you're not busy, LOL. HH and good luck with the JD 710. If you find enough, you might have to upgrade to a 4440. ;D

Thanks for sharing the photos. You will like it here...alot of us have the same quirky sense of humor as you do! Plus we need more women in this forum! Love that boat!

Nice pics,

Welcome to the forum. This is a great site.

HH Jer

Hiya Kim,

1st welcome to TNet...glad to have more females on board. I'm a country girl with many hobbies too.

Love those boat parades...we have Mardi Gras parades on the river here...."Krewe of Wrecks". Loads of fun.

;) River

Picture of boat already included!!! Want a picture of the machine??? John deere that is. What I use when md'ing. Oh did i tell you I had multiple personality's?? (Just kiddin'...)
Thanks for the nice things people.

Attachments

• back hoe55.JPG
    back hoe55.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 7,310
  • little pig.JPG
    little pig.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 7,240
COUNTRY GIRL said:
I COLLECT EVERYTHING AS MY HUSBAND WOULD SAY, (MR EVERY DEWALT TOOL THEY SELL, MAN OF ONE HUNDRED PLUS CLAMPS).
Hey, DeWalt is the best. The hubby knows how to pick tools, as well as ladies.
Welcome to T'net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back