FACE TO THE NAME. HELLO!!

Nice to meet you country girl!

Looking forward to your upcoming contributions to TNet!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to us TNet members!

HH from M2

Attachments

• welcome4.gif
    welcome4.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,925
Nice Pics, Kim!

Now I miss my snowmobiles though :( We have a couple Ski-Doo Legend 380's that I bought in 2002. The snow's been funny in my part of MI lately so they both only have 1000 miles on them. I go back to the States on leave in January for 2 weeks so hopefully there will be enough snow to play around in before I come back overe here.

Thanx for sharing the pix!!!!

HH,
SgtSki

Oh Paul dear you are so kind :P.

You know Sgt the snow has been funny here too, only got out once last year on my sled. Here is wishing us both a good riding season. Think SNOW Folks!

COUNTRY GIRL said:
ME AT WORK, ME AT PLAY. BOAT PICTURE IS X-MASS IN JULY BOAT PARADE, TOO MUCH FUN, TOOK 1'ST PLACE 2 OUT OF 3 YEARS. MY SLED IS THE GREEN ONE, THEY CALL IT THE TRACTOR.
I COLLECT EVERYTHING AS MY HUSBAND WOULD SAY, (MR EVERY DEWALT TOOL THEY SELL, MAN OF ONE HUNDRED PLUS CLAMPS).
INTO INDIAN ARTIFACTS FIRST AND FOREMOST, MD'ING (GONNA START USING THE OLD MANS 710 JOHN DEERE TO DIG THEM WITH), SNOW MOBILE'S WHEN THERE IS SNOW, BOATING WHEN IT'S NOT RAINNING, WOOD WORKING WHEN I CAN, GARDENING, NASCAR, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND MUCH MORE.
COLLECT....INDIAN ARTIFACTS, COINS, FOSSILS, OLD BOTTLES, CONCRETIONS, COPPER FAIR HORSES, CERAMIC BIRDS, ANTIQUES.
WHEW......WHERE DO I FIND THE TIME, WORK 45-50 HOURS A WEEK THAT I GET PAID FOR (THAT IS IF I SELL SOMETHING).
JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR RIGHT?
THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE, I DO LIKE TO JOKE ALOT OBVIOUSLY, HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE, JUST LOOKING TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH PEOPLE F THE SAME INTERESTS.
HERE'S YOUR PICTURES, THANKS AGAIN.
KIM
WOW CG ,
Your husband is a lucky man! I enjoy your posts on AIA.
Beautiful lady
Jeff

Jeff, I miss you guys in AIA, I'll be back, just been way busy!

This is a great time of year for me to be back out there looking for points. It's been a pretty good year this year, and I hope to have a couple more to show you guys before snow flies. As a matter of fact, I'm grabbing my detector now and heading out to dig and maybe eyeball a point. Wish me luck!

Thanks again folks!

Sir Paul, Madam Girl scored a 1973 dime today :P! We shall see what other explosive finds we get for the day ;D? You are too funny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back