FACE TO THE NAME. HELLO!!

Will.Dig.For.Food said:
Hey Kim. Nice to see you. Don't let my kid see that parade boat. He would eat the boat and all.

Laater...
Maybe he should help us think of a theme for next year? Edible or not! Thanks you too.

Hi Kim nice to see another woman with some spunk, sounds like you keep yourself busy. I live in Central Vermont but was Near Hartford this fall for a Pow Wow. Hope to see some of your finds.
Mchamby

Hello
flag.gif
bell.gif
iwantattention.gif
coffeecup.gif
jesterbox.gif
santa2.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing! Those snow mobiles are awesome... ;D

Thanks folks!

Those snowmobiles will be awesome if we get any snow! 50 degrees in December? ??? Santas going to need a dually pick up again this year! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ;D

Merry Christmas!

Good morning Kim; Great pictures! Be careful not to work to much it is bad for the soul. As for men collecting tools I do not recall filling the garage with Bosch tools, scuba equipment and that four wheeler. My eleven year old did it, I think....Humor is good for the soul. Keep that up all the time....M-60

Nice to meet you Kim. Sounds like you have you're hands full,

Howdy Kim! Welcome to mugs.
One question..Do you use that pig to dig? or is that you after digging a little? ;D ???

Thanks Guys! The Hubby tries to tell me the tools just follow him home ::). You ought to see that pig dig! We had 9 little baby pigs get loose and headed over to the Christmas tree farm up the road, his lawn is like a golf course, caught the little buggers before there was any damage. The owner of the property thought they were CUTE, fewwww.

Thanks?...just Thanks? ???

Dang CG...with this being viewed over 8000 times we would expect something more than "Thanks"! ::).....LOL

wesfrye53 said:
Thanks?...just Thanks? ???

Dang CG...with this being viewed over 8000 times we would expect something more than "Thanks"! ::).....LOL

What? You want me tell the story about drainning the pool so everyone knows what a goofball I really am? I see how you are! :D

UH Oh....I believe You've got me figured out....No, I want you to tell us about your plans for next Saturday! :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back