Expanding My Golden Empire

GoldenGringo

Jul 14, 2024
Las Vegas, NV
Added another 100 acres of prime Rich Hill/Weaver, Arizona gold property to my empire today. This is a placer claim just south of Stanton and Octave that was filed three years ago by a group of well known and influential AZ mining landowners and investors. Unfortunately for them they made a fatal mistake in the legal description of the parcel of land they were filing a claim on and… for whatever reason the BLM took three years to finally reject their documents a couple of weeks ago, rendering the claim open for location (likely before the group of claimants even got a certified letter from BLM giving notice of their case being closed!) $50 spent to send a Wickenburg Craigslist “handyman” to print out my emailed NOL and go stake the claim, swapping out the former owners’ paperwork with my own. You don’t have to mine your claims to profit from them. Part of this 100 acre claim will be sold or leased. Mark Twain said the surest way to get rich during a gold rush is to sell picks and shovels. I wonder what he’d say about today? Technology in the digital age has revolutionized mineral prospecting.

Life is good when you’re a city slicker #MinePirate 🏴‍☠️⛏️🤠💰🏜️

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Better sometimes to keep your plans and profile quiet, until you get it all figured out. No need to "build excitement," yet.

Added another 100 acres of prime Rich Hill/Weaver, Arizona gold property to my empire today. This is a placer claim just south of Stanton and Octave that was filed three years ago by a group of well known and influential AZ mining landowners and investors. Unfortunately for them they made a fatal mistake in the legal description of the parcel of land they were filing a claim on and… for whatever reason the BLM took three years to finally reject their documents a couple of weeks ago, rendering the claim open for location (likely before the group of claimants even got a certified letter from BLM giving notice of their case being closed!) $50 spent to send a Wickenburg Craigslist “handyman” to print out my emailed NOL and go stake the claim, swapping out the former owners’ paperwork with my own. You don’t have to mine your claims to profit from them. Part of this 100 acre claim will be sold or leased. Mark Twain said the surest way to get rich during a gold rush is to sell picks and shovels. I wonder what he’d say about today? Technology in the digital age has revolutionized mineral prospecting.

Life is good when you’re a city slicker #MinePirate 🏴‍☠️⛏️🤠💰🏜️
You realize that a single person can't own a claim that is over 20 acers. You must have a at least 5 people as co-owners of 100 acer claim. Yes you can own multiple 20 acer claims but you will have lot of fun dividing your 100 acer claim to be legal. Digital age has not revolutionized mining, old school is still the tried-and-true method on maintaining or locating claims. There are short cuts.

i gotta stop posting on the internet when i’ve had a few “nightcaps” 😂🥃
The concept of nightcap is singular. The ONE last one to cap it off. There is no such thing as nightcaps for just you. There could be a round of them for a plurality of people.

'Technology in the digital age has revolutionized mineral prospecting.' Not like Diamond coring bits exploring AeroMag and gravity survey anomalies in

Archean rock formations.

How did you determine BLM officially closed the claim and it is not a correctable error on the legal description?

Oh hell a self proclaimed flatlander internet claim flipper! You’re kind has caused a lot of trouble for legitimate miners here and elsewhere. That’s dirty business, get out of here with that crap.
"During the gold rush it's a good time to be in the pick and shovel business.

“legitimate miners here and elsewhere.” Ok big guy. Didn’t know I was in the presence of Mr. Barrick himself LMAO

You realize that a single person can't own a claim that is over 20 acers. You must have a at least 5 people as co-owners of 100 acer claim. Yes you can own multiple 20 acer claims but you will have lot of fun dividing your 100 acer claim to be legal. Digital age has not revolutionized mining, old school is still the tried-and-true method on maintaining or locating claims. There are short cuts.
If you realize that somebody can own mining claims for 100 acres by filing (5) twenty acre claims, why would you take the time to post a comment that assumes you’re the only person who knows that?

Mark Twain was an actual gold rush miner and If you have actually read Sam Clemens you would know this and also know he had a bitter distaste to your kind. He wrote extensively about it.
I have a bitter distaste to your kind. The kind that runs their mouth at complete strangers and presumes to be some kind of authority on “legitimate mining.” I prospect and I buy and sell mining claims, just like any other small startup mining exploration company. Do you even know what mining exploration means or what a mining exploration business does?? Lol!!! I own many claims. I likely own more than you do. I’ve likely sold more than you have. I likely know more about the process than you do as well. This makes you upset and evokes unreasonable seething from you. I like that. Cope harder buddy.

Last edited:
The concept of nightcap is singular. The ONE last one to cap it off. There is no such thing as nightcaps for just you. There could be a round of them for a plurality of people.

'Technology in the digital age has revolutionized mineral prospecting.' Not like Diamond coring bits exploring AeroMag and gravity survey anomalies in

Archean rock formations.

Technology in the digital age has absolutely revolutionized the way people stake mining claims. To assert the opposite is not even worth arguing against.

Technology in the digital age has absolutely revolutionized the way people stake mining claims. To assert the opposite is not even worth arguing against.
But I said 'mineral prospecting' not claims. Who asserted the opposite? Moving ( or just failing an attempt ) the goal post is a loser maneuver. Did you try that accidentally or is that a failed strategy of yours? Don't quote me if you don't intend to address my post. Your Irrelevancy is futile.

Yup another claim flipper… I own only one claim and I would never sell it even if someone put a gun to my head. he obviously has not read Roughing It by Mark Twain.

Last edited:
No you have to physically go there and stake a location monument, I know what you’re gonna say go hire some random dude off Craigslist LoLz.

But I said 'mineral prospecting' not claims. Who asserted the opposite? Moving ( or just failing an attempt ) the goal post is a loser maneuver. Did you try that accidentally or is that a failed strategy of yours? Don't quote me if you don't intend to address my post. Your Irrelevancy is futile.
Staking claims is the motive and end goal of mineral prospecting… My irrelevance is sure keeping some of you old people busy 🤷🏼‍♂️ You should be thanking me for continuing to pay for your Social Security checks 😩

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back