Expanding My Golden Empire

GoldenGringo

Jul 14, 2024
Las Vegas, NV
Added another 100 acres of prime Rich Hill/Weaver, Arizona gold property to my empire today. This is a placer claim just south of Stanton and Octave that was filed three years ago by a group of well known and influential AZ mining landowners and investors. Unfortunately for them they made a fatal mistake in the legal description of the parcel of land they were filing a claim on andā€¦ for whatever reason the BLM took three years to finally reject their documents a couple of weeks ago, rendering the claim open for location (likely before the group of claimants even got a certified letter from BLM giving notice of their case being closed!) $50 spent to send a Wickenburg Craigslist ā€œhandymanā€ to print out my emailed NOL and go stake the claim, swapping out the former ownersā€™ paperwork with my own. You donā€™t have to mine your claims to profit from them. Part of this 100 acre claim will be sold or leased. Mark Twain said the surest way to get rich during a gold rush is to sell picks and shovels. I wonder what heā€™d say about today? Technology in the digital age has revolutionized mineral prospecting.

Life is good when youā€™re a city slicker #MinePirate šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļøā›ļøšŸ¤ šŸ’°šŸœļø

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Yup another claim flipperā€¦ I own only one claim and I would never sell it even if someone put a gun to my head. he obviously has not read Roughing It by Mark Twain.
Cool story, boomer. The future is now, old man. You either adapt to the times and thrive or you die spending your last few years seething and muttering to yourself as you argue with strangers on the internet about how irrelevant they are from your legacy PC while Windows ā€˜95 keeps crashing your 56K BPM dial-up signal.

No you have to physically go there and stake a location monument, I know what youā€™re gonna say go hire some random dude off Craigslist LoLz.
Ya know that little sheet of paper that you once swapped out on the location monument of your one single claim like 100 years ago, boomer? The Notice (and later Certificate) Of Location? Do you know what the little checkmark boxes titled ā€œLocatorā€ and ā€œAgentā€ are for? Iā€™m pretty sure that even when you filed your ONE SINGLE CLAIM in 1872, an Agent of a Locator was very well within his legal right to locate a claim on behalf of the actual Locator. Iā€™ve attached the NOLs that we now use in the 21st century for your peruse.

Attachments

• IMG_6464.jpeg
    IMG_6464.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6465.jpeg
    IMG_6465.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 9
Please end the insults and implied insults now.

Post us your claims, let us analyze them, scared you should be. Owning a claim that's worthless is not an accomplishment but stupid. Show us your superior IQ and prove it by your claims you own, and I will show you mine by the claims I own.

Homeboy called me a boomer! I do like doing things old skool but sorry Iā€™m only 36. Youā€™re a voice actor and a claim flipper have fun.

Last edited:
Post us your claims, let us analyze them, scared you should be. Owning a claim that's worthless is not an accomplishment but stupid. Show us your superior IQ and prove it by your claims you own, and I will show you mine by the claims I own.
Why bother arguing with this paper tiger? He obviously has never had the joy of spending time in the wilderness. Itā€™s really quite pitiful and sad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back