Dowsing Result Confirmed?

This guy dowsed a beach that he claims was once a sort of pirate basecamp on the Andaman Sea. He came to a spot and found a shaft using his GPR. What do you guys think? How can two lifeless objects lead one to anything at all?

Click bait video.

2-3 meters deep

But needs the special planning, tools, and team.🤣

A nothing burger.

There's more value in finding this commodity.

funny-cartoon-bull-pooping-bullshit-260nw-1885342498.jpg

Well in the comments he says the treasure was actually 2 meters away from the shaft so it would be hard to pull off all alone in one night. Seems to make sense if he has to tunnel especially. The shaft itself is 3 meters but in the GPR scan it doesn't look like he hit any kind of object in the shaft. So I guess who knows how deep it is. It is strange that a refilled shaft would be there.

Well in the comments he says the treasure was actually 2 meters away from the shaft so it would be hard to pull off all alone in one night. Seems to make sense if he has to tunnel especially. The shaft itself is 3 meters but in the GPR scan it doesn't look like he hit any kind of object in the shaft. So I guess who knows how deep it is. It is strange that a refilled shaft would be there.
Just putting this out there.
Looks like his beach was in an under developed place (I'm being nice)
Probably for $20.00 he could have multiple shovels digging that 6-10ft hole.
So I am going to stick to the Bull floppers for this video.

This guy dowsed a beach that he claims was once a sort of pirate basecamp on the Andaman Sea. He came to a spot and found a shaft using his GPR. What do you guys think? How can two lifeless objects lead one to anything at all?

A frequency number represents a solid. The quantum connection between a number and a solid has been known for years. I can prove it!! But that won't stop the inappropriate comments..
A sheltered life, the disagree live..!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back