THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good MORNING ALL !!!
Last Monday evening I attended a Minerva Ohio Historical meeting. As some of you know I have been trying to find places to detect around one of the first towns in Ohio. At the meeting I met a gentleman at the meeting . he was born and worked in a town about four miles from the town i have been searching. This elderly gentleman said i could call him and come over. I asked if i could take him for a drive and buy him lunch or what ever. This gentleman walked perfect and talked perfect. His memory was great . I forgot to mention he is a WW 2 veteran !!! He was born on May 21 1925 !!! This was not a TYPE o
Can you tell i am still HAPPY !!! :)
He is a walking living treasure !!

Well if I was a local pirate (@ARC ) I'd be taking a short drive to AMI to do some serious cut detecting.

Oh but the batteries are old, no time, :dontknow:

View attachment 2172013
I would be all over every sand pile, and detecting behind the dozers!! Heck....who knows maybe I will !!

Helene toll now at 180.
5c0245bc989502d0.png

Afternoon Crew, hope ur all having a nice one xx I am on official wind down now!! 😎

First task of my day off tomoz will be de cluttering the office!! Decided i keep far to much ‘stuff ‘ and have new IT stuff to install… so will either have a great day where i stay focused and get new kit installed.. or will get sidetracked by stuff and be unable to get tech working 🤔.. 😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back