SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got off an hour and a half early before I had to pick up My Sweet Wife, so I decided to try the new Legacy program I loaded up last night on My Deus2.
At first it seemed ok and i was just digging iffy signals in a yard Iโ€™ve pounded at least 20 times! I got a solid 88-90 signal and popped up a 1918D Wheat๐Ÿ˜ณ Kept going cause I only had an hour and dug up a 1944D Wheat & next a 1918D green Wheaty. My time was almost up so I kept going up by the front porch and got a sweet solid 45 signal. I decided to dig, and Iโ€™m glad I did!! Dug up an old Tahlequah Class Ring! The band broke on it, but I tested it when I got home and it is 10k๐Ÿ˜!!
Short, short Hunt, but so thankful I couldnโ€™t wait to try the Legacy program
Out on a pounded yard. I have a lot to go back and hunt now ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!!
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9573.jpeg
IMG_9570.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg
IMG_9568.jpeg

Upvote 23
Got off an hour and a half early before I had to pick up My Sweet Wife, so I decided to try the new Legacy program I loaded up last night on My Deus2.
At first it seemed ok and i was just digging iffy signals in a yard Iโ€™ve pounded at least 20 times! I got a solid 88-90 signal and popped up a 1918D Wheat๐Ÿ˜ณ Kept going cause I only had an hour and dug up a 1944D Wheat & next a 1918D green Wheaty. My time was almost up so I kept going up by the front porch and got a sweet solid 45 signal. I decided to dig, and Iโ€™m glad I did!! Dug up an old Tahlequah Class Ring! The band broke on it, but I tested it when I got home and it is 10k๐Ÿ˜!!
Out on a pounded yard. I have a lot to go back and hunt now ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!!View attachment 2172096View attachment 2172097View attachment 2172098View attachment 2172099View attachment 2172100
Nice going on the ring and coppers. Congrats ๐Ÿ‘

I probably could find the settings for the Legacy program.
But I'll ask anyway, have you got them or a link?

Nice going on the ring and coppers. Congrats ๐Ÿ‘

I probably could find the settings for the Legacy program.
But I'll ask anyway, have you got them or a link?
Iโ€™ll look๐Ÿ‘€

Out on a pounded yard. I have a lot to go back and hunt now ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!!View attachment 2172096View attachment 2172097View attachment 2172098View attachment 2172099View attachment 2172100
Congratulations on a good hunt and the 10k class ring. I have found 3 older 10k class rings that have broken after I got them out of the ground. Because 10k is only 41.7% gold a majority of the metal is non gold. Whatever metal they used must have deteriorated from the long time in the ground and caused the rings to break.

Glad you had a good hunt, stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

You did great . Thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back