dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day, during the high solar wind, and Northern lights, I saw that my dowsing signal was disrupted. Today while experimenting inside. I confirmed my microwave disrupts my dowsing signal also. I haven't gone outsude to see how far, but a neighbors microwave might be a reason for my bad dowsing at times..
I know that 2 inch Styrofoam blocks my dowsing signal also. I found today that, a connection line between same Elements, avoids Styrofoam. Or it looks that way. Using Silver, it doesn't like to connect over the foam, and surprisingly, it doesn't like connecting beneath it either. It wants to go around, to the target.. Crazy!

Attachments

• 20241015_162941.jpg
    20241015_162941.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
The other day, during the high solar wind, and Northern lights, I saw that my dowsing signal was disrupted. Today while experimenting inside. I confirmed my microwave disrupts my dowsing signal also. I haven't gone outsude to see how far, but a neighbors microwave might be a reason for my bad dowsing at times..
I know that 2 inch Styrofoam blocks my dowsing signal also. I found today that, a connection line between same Elements, avoids Styrofoam. Or it looks that way. Using Silver, it doesn't like to connect over the foam, and surprisingly, it doesn't like connecting beneath it either. It wants to go around, to the target.. Crazy!
I was using my 4 magnet handle rods for the test. I could have used my 2 magnet handles or, no mags, wood handles..
The reason for the 4 magnets per handle, is it allows 4 diffrent dowsing sensativeities. These are magnetically aligned to my counterclockwise polarity. Arrows pointed forward standard, arrows in, most sensative, arrows out, less sensative, arrows pointed backward, least sensative. Saves on carrying diffrent rod lengths. Sometimes there is too many signal line and targets, and constantly new small targets are approached.. Need to back off on sensativity when that happens..

Attachments

• 20241015_165257.jpg
    20241015_165257.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
No.. Nothing whatsoever can block the dowsing remote sensing force .. the obstacles lie within the dowser himself (and this itself is a big and diverse issue), OR the existence of demons in the location of dowsing.. That's it!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back