fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put up a cheap trail cam behind my shop and these are a few of shots it took. There is a one antlered deer and another deformed rack one that share the corn and like to spar with each other.
Then, the one horned deer tried to get the attention of a doe, but she kicked him out of the way.
The deformed rack deer liked to lay by the corn. Finally two decent sized bucks briefly showed up.
All of these shots were taken in a subdivision. The houses in the background are about 50 feet away.
deer 08.jpg
deer 02.jpg
deer 03.jpg
deer 04.jpg
deer 05.jpg
deer 06.jpg
deer 07.jpg
deer 09.jpg
View attachment 2173945View attachment 2173945
deer 11.jpg
deer 12.jpg
deer 13.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures! I have a trail cam on a tree along a stream that runs through the edge of my property. Got some pictures of deer and racoons on it. Thanks for posting!

I have kept a mineral block in my woods for deer for the past 30 yrs. I had a trail cam out there for quite a while. The bucks start coming for the minerals in the spring when their antlers start growing back. They are on the block every night all summer. I just recently moved the block closer to the house and set up a video camera so I can watch live from the house. It should be fun starting next spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back