dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I get from scientists, and physics groups, dowsing is BS, bull shit!
How smart do you have to be to believe? Or how dumb?, to believe in dowsing..
What I did yesterday! I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer. I located the frequencies on either end of the connection line, and stomped it out of existence. But it was invisible, so it must be BS!! My friend watched in disbelief, but he saw, and he then believed..
Or, how about this list of Elements and minerals, with a frequency number assigned to them? More Bs? How is it possible a specific number can represent a specific solid at great distances? Oh, nothing to see here, in the quantum world. Dowsing isn't science!, Lets see your list of frequencies?, you dont have one? Why do dowsers have a frequency list, but not scientists?
What about all the pics of fractal geometric frequency energy patterns, that form with dew on them? Oh, it's just spiders, nothing to see here! No other pics exist, how come?
Open your eyes scientists! Not spiders!! Quit looking past dowsing, and start excepting, God, energy, frequency, and vibration, govern our lives. The dumb dowsing devices show you, what you can't see!! So look!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018_045637_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045637_Gallery.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20241017_064757.jpg
    20241017_064757.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20241017_210257_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20241017_210257_Facebook.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20241018_045422_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045422_Gallery.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20241018_045432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045432_Gallery.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20241018_045446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045446_Gallery.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That's what I get from scientists, and physics groups, dowsing is BS, bull shit!
How smart do you have to be to believe? Or how dumb?, to believe in dowsing..
What I did yesterday! I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer. I located the frequencies on either end of the connection line, and stomped it out of existence. But it was invisible, so it must be BS!! My friend watched in disbelief, but he saw, and he then believed..
Or, how about this list of Elements and minerals, with a frequency number assigned to them? More Bs? How is it possible a specific number can represent a specific solid at great distances? Oh, nothing to see here, in the quantum world. Dowsing isn't science!, Lets see your list of frequencies?, you dont have one? Why do dowsers have a frequency list, but not scientists?
What about all the pics of fractal geometric frequency energy patterns, that form with dew on them? Oh, it's just spiders, nothing to see here! No other pics exist, how come?
Open your eyes scientists! Not spiders!! Quit looking past dowsing, and start excepting, God, energy, frequency, and vibration, govern our lives. The dumb dowsing devices show you, what you can't see!! So look!
I Dowse frequencies! The frequency of Elements, the matrix frequency of People and objects. The connection of frequencies. The generation of frequencies! Everything and everywhere is frequencies and their connections.. Bad and good!!

Nice try!

The first picture is clearly the web of a Bowl-and-Doily spider (Frontinella communis). From the US Fish and Wildlife Service ‘flickr’ account:

Bowl & Doily.jpg

Bowl-and-Doily Spider Web
It can be a little alarming to look out over a meadow at morning and see all the spider webs, made visible by droplets of dew. Right now, hardly a bush nor clump of wild grass isn't crowned by the bizarre, double layered web of the Bowl-and-Doily Spider (an insect is knocked out of the air by the tangle of webs above, then falls into the bowl below, where the tiny spider is waiting). When the dew evaporates, the webs disappear -- you'd never even know they're there!

Nice try!

The first picture is clearly the web of a Bowl-and-Doily spider (Frontinella communis). From the US Fish and Wildlife Service ‘flickr’ account:

View attachment 2174595

Bowl-and-Doily Spider Web
It can be a little alarming to look out over a meadow at morning and see all the spider webs, made visible by droplets of dew. Right now, hardly a bush nor clump of wild grass isn't crowned by the bizarre, double layered web of the Bowl-and-Doily Spider (an insect is knocked out of the air by the tangle of webs above, then falls into the bowl below, where the tiny spider is waiting). When the dew evaporates, the webs disappear -- you'd never even know they're there!
Yes, the pics are exactly similar. I can't explain the missing spiders here, and some of these patterns dowse as frequencies, that disappear when destroyed..
Maybe some are spiders, maybe some are not? I know some are not..

I Dowse frequencies! The frequency of Elements, the matrix frequency of People and objects. The connection of frequencies. The generation of frequencies! Everything and everywhere is frequencies and their connections.. Bad and good!!
Well, with all those connections to dowse, you must be a trillionaire by now ! Please post a pic of your mountains of treasure.

There is this!, that doesn't look anything like my pics...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018_082251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_082251_Chrome.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes, the pics are exactly similar. I can't explain the missing spiders here, and some of these patterns dowse as frequencies, that disappear when destroyed..
Nope they are spiders or other insects/caterpillars that do a similar thing....people have studied these and actually documents the life forms as they make them. Just because you haven't watched them being made doesn't mean they are something else.

Who are you trying to convince...? And why? If you like playing with it then have some fun.

Nope they are spiders or other insects/caterpillars that do a similar thing....people have studied these and actually documents the life forms as they make them. Just because you haven't watched them being made doesn't mean they are something else.
I'm not disputing a 4 mm spider makes an inverted bowl web! I didn't post a pic of an inverted bowl web, with a 4 mm spider, biting thru, to eat its prey, ridicules! I have eyes.. Take a look show me a bowl.. Misidentified if it's all spiders..

Who are you trying to convince...? And why? If you like playing with it then have some fun.
I do have fun, so I post for others to try and do the same..

I have sent a stern reminder letter to the arachnid community, reminding them that they are not allowed to construct webs to patterns which deviate from reference pictures provided by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
There only "exactly similar" so maybe that's allowed....? :dontknow:

Eventually someone here will make a $5 set of L-rods, just like I had posted. Wood with 11 inch copper. Dowse around their house and yard, become curious, Then they can ask me sensible questions. That's why I am on here to answer the best I can.. if you can't spend the time or money, to at least try, goodbye!

If you make them rods, and learn what objects, and connection lines are. Then I can teach you how to treasure dowse!! That's it. I want to start seeing Dowsing pics, and treasure finds. That's what I am willing to explain.
I have no others, I am alone.. We need more dowsers!
Make those rods and learn frequencies, find treasure!

I worked for a public water utility for 20+ years and have located thousands of sewer and waterlines using one of these. a retractable antenna on a bicycle handle grip. free to spin within the handle.
all the waterworks supply houses sell them.

1729258478137.png

But I have not detected bad juju on someone's bed and '' Stomped it out" what ever that's supposed to mean.
when you make such crazy claims you'll attract the kind of attention that deep down you really do seek.

Almost 20 yrs. And nearly 1100 posts, it all comes down to these!. Someone will eventually try, just like me..

Attachments

• 20241018_094411.jpg
    20241018_094411.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 0
I worked for a public water utility for 20+ years and have located thousands of sewer and waterlines using one of these. a retractable antenna on a bicycle handle grip. free to spin within the handle.
all the waterworks supply houses sell them.

View attachment 2174606

But I have not detected bad juju on someone's bed and '' Stomped it out" what ever that's supposed to mean.
when you make such crazy claims you'll attract the kind of attention that deep down you really do seek.
Your saying all you can Dowse is water lines and sewer lines. You need to broaden your horizons..

Use 2 rods, not one. Use Copper sleeve in wet or damp wood. Use 11 inch long Copper, diffrent guages, for diffrent sensitivity. Use 14 guage, use 20 guage, try them all., but 11 inch long at first..

Your saying all you can Dowse is water lines and sewer lines. You need to broaden your horizons..
no I'm saying I was paid to locate and work on water and sewer lines. and was able to find the lines to do so. I could also locate buried wires . it was a part of the job, my hobby is relic hunting and gold prospecting.

2 L-rods are needed, one in each hand. For the balloon affect. I like calling it that, because I have no proof of anything else..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back