dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I get from scientists, and physics groups, dowsing is BS, bull shit!
How smart do you have to be to believe? Or how dumb?, to believe in dowsing..
What I did yesterday! I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer. I located the frequencies on either end of the connection line, and stomped it out of existence. But it was invisible, so it must be BS!! My friend watched in disbelief, but he saw, and he then believed..
Or, how about this list of Elements and minerals, with a frequency number assigned to them? More Bs? How is it possible a specific number can represent a specific solid at great distances? Oh, nothing to see here, in the quantum world. Dowsing isn't science!, Lets see your list of frequencies?, you dont have one? Why do dowsers have a frequency list, but not scientists?
What about all the pics of fractal geometric frequency energy patterns, that form with dew on them? Oh, it's just spiders, nothing to see here! No other pics exist, how come?
Open your eyes scientists! Not spiders!! Quit looking past dowsing, and start excepting, God, energy, frequency, and vibration, govern our lives. The dumb dowsing devices show you, what you can't see!! So look!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018_045637_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045637_Gallery.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20241018_045446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045446_Gallery.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20241018_045432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045432_Gallery.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20241018_045422_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_045422_Gallery.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20241017_210257_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20241017_210257_Facebook.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20241017_064757.jpg
    20241017_064757.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That's what I get from scientists, and physics groups, dowsing is BS, bull shit!
How smart do you have to be to believe? Or how dumb?, to believe in dowsing..
What I did yesterday! I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer. I located the frequencies on either end of the connection line, and stomped it out of existence. But it was invisible, so it must be BS!! My friend watched in disbelief, but he saw, and he then believed..
Or, how about this list of Elements and minerals, with a frequency number assigned to them? More Bs? How is it possible a specific number can represent a specific solid at great distances? Oh, nothing to see here, in the quantum world. Dowsing isn't science!, Lets see your list of frequencies?, you dont have one? Why do dowsers have a frequency list, but not scientists?
What about all the pics of fractal geometric frequency energy patterns, that form with dew on them? Oh, it's just spiders, nothing to see here! No other pics exist, how come?
Open your eyes scientists! Not spiders!! Quit looking past dowsing, and start excepting, God, energy, frequency, and vibration, govern our lives. The dumb dowsing devices show you, what you can't see!! So look!
I Dowse frequencies! The frequency of Elements, the matrix frequency of People and objects. The connection of frequencies. The generation of frequencies! Everything and everywhere is frequencies and their connections.. Bad and good!!

Nice try!

The first picture is clearly the web of a Bowl-and-Doily spider (Frontinella communis). From the US Fish and Wildlife Service ‘flickr’ account:

Bowl & Doily.jpg

Bowl-and-Doily Spider Web
It can be a little alarming to look out over a meadow at morning and see all the spider webs, made visible by droplets of dew. Right now, hardly a bush nor clump of wild grass isn't crowned by the bizarre, double layered web of the Bowl-and-Doily Spider (an insect is knocked out of the air by the tangle of webs above, then falls into the bowl below, where the tiny spider is waiting). When the dew evaporates, the webs disappear -- you'd never even know they're there!

Nice try!

The first picture is clearly the web of a Bowl-and-Doily spider (Frontinella communis). From the US Fish and Wildlife Service ‘flickr’ account:

View attachment 2174595

Bowl-and-Doily Spider Web
It can be a little alarming to look out over a meadow at morning and see all the spider webs, made visible by droplets of dew. Right now, hardly a bush nor clump of wild grass isn't crowned by the bizarre, double layered web of the Bowl-and-Doily Spider (an insect is knocked out of the air by the tangle of webs above, then falls into the bowl below, where the tiny spider is waiting). When the dew evaporates, the webs disappear -- you'd never even know they're there!
Yes, the pics are exactly similar. I can't explain the missing spiders here, and some of these patterns dowse as frequencies, that disappear when destroyed..
Maybe some are spiders, maybe some are not? I know some are not..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back