CRISPINS CRITTERS

Song fits my mood thanks again to everybody. RC and GIB THAT IS FUNNY and cool stuff

I need boat money. Me and the 9 year old are trying to figure out an escape plan.....live in a log cabin the mountains..... Or do we buy us a sailboat and live anywhere the sea and wind takes us? The women and other kids are driving us crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all.....been busy and away for awhile, and seems like I missed a lot...need to catch up and see you all later......G

GARY!

Welcome home...

Buddy I've been wondering about you. Glad you are well. Read back a ways and see what we thought you might look like in person........ Glad you are back. Hope all is well

GMD- I think he said once white hair. Probably not too long. I see him wearing Columbia shirts, Khaki cargo pants, a real solid dude

Hey Buddy...pretty close....just the all-American boy....white hair, blue eyes, and redneck......6 ft. 2 210 lbs of rum and looking for some more. Live almost ended forme a year ago, so now that the Drs. have finnally , as of May when I took a short leave have cleared me, and stopped these ebdless trips to visit them, I,m good for another 40 years... 2GF, ask PatCat...we've met......Best to all Gary

GREAT ....... Did you see that picture I think Bill posted of you I mean Grizzly Adams? Haha we missed you friend. I pray for you and all of my friends here. I'm glad you are back buddy! PS we sound a lot alike but I've been blessed with hair in my mid. 50's that I keep close cropped, high and tight, maybe one gray hair...... But lots of gray hairs if I grow a beard . I rather outweigh you though. Upon retirement, I was handed my blue ID card and about 30 pounds !!!!!!! Haha

Folks,

A few chuckles on an interview with Gordon Ramsey.....a bit of foul language involved so be forewarned.

(Removed by mod for language violation)

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI........ TN language rules apply, members can't give language warning to bypass TN rules...

I shall fear no evil pennies for my GTI 2500 is with me...

(Helpful image of an "Evil Penny")
IMG_0289.JPG

I went to a park yesterday with my beep-stick and didn't find much....

Say, how do y'all get rid of these?
Mix 2-3 in a roll of "non-evil" pennies or just write 'em off as trash?

Best,

Scott

Mail 'em in to the Treasury, they will send you a check back.

Counter, counter offer...

Counter, counter, COUNTER offer!

(CAUTION:LANGUAGE!)

Perhaps we roll in the same hood, Bro......
---------

If that is too much for our Standards,
I hope Mods will edit/remove my post.

We then shall hope that this will suffice....

If I've overstepped the limits, please let me know....

I never meant anything other than the free expression of music.

But, I DO understand that with Freedoms, there are attached responsibilities.

Hope I've offended no one....

My Best Wishes,

Always,

Scott

Last edited:
Can anyone post the link to the politics forum for me please? Scott, TH? Thanks gang

Mr. Green, my Friend,

Are you certain that you want to go there?

I have NEVER posted on that thread and have never even perused it.

I have my views and really don't wish to elevate my stress level.

Perhaps you may be able to converse ideas and opinions better than I without it becoming a "Flaming Rage."

If so,

Here ya go:

Just kidding.

I have no idea about any "Politics" threads here.

Maybe the "Wolf Pack" thread.....

Perhaps, to divert your attention,
I recommend this thread:

The Barracks!

My Best Wishes, Brother!

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back