CRISPINS CRITTERS

thanks TGF, gotta get a ban in once in a while for street cred

Jeff, were you at "banned" camp again? Lol

sent from a potato...

My ribs hurt I'm laughing so hard.....you guys rock!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I never knew Jeff was banned, lol. I had given him a like or two, when he made me laugh. I hope those registered for him, while he was timing out.
Glad you made it back Jeff. Good to see Coily Girl out and about, too.
Gary, I almost didn't recognize you, LOL. Somethings different. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
Ya'll have fun, I'm back to work. :BangHead: Work makes no time for tekkering. :BangHead:

Jeff acting up ....... No way. He's one of the people that keep me coming back!!!!!

Bill, I have always liked that song. Excellent choice for tonight!

5 more pages until that remarkable 10000 page mark.......are you ready?

5 more pages until that remarkable 10000 page mark.......are you ready?

Now that's a huge milestone! The longer this thread goes the more of a timeline of our lives it becomes...

sent from a potato...

RC very appropriate song from one of my favorite singers since the 70's. DR you're right buddy, I guess this thread would tell our life's story fort a couple years. Pretty cool. Speaking of I have a story- my wife is a nurse. She takes care of rich people but they don't pay well, that's why they are rich I guess. My wife and her client are leaving on a cruise from LA to Tahiti, Fiji, Bora Bora, New Caledonia to Sydney, fly back to Hawaii then home......leaving tomorrow. My wife isn't medically up for the trip, but this trip was about 8 months in the making. A lot of money has been spent and she can't bail out on her client. I'm not too happy about it. I told her to have fun, take a lot of pictures. I got her a SAT PHONE so she can keep in touch with us. This car accident was just bad timing. Maybe someday well be rich and famous and we can take the same trip together........... Yes it's me and the boys and MY KIDS with no relief for 35 days!!!!!!! Will he make it???????? Taking bets now......... Hehe

5F8E01B1DD664E099124D59BB8D1690A.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back