CRISPINS CRITTERS

Time in the keys sounds awesome. We have been wanting to get down there. I appreciate the offer and will more than likely take you up on it. Thanks!
I'll be ready, maybe we can get Gary (hey G) and his crew and some of the other crew and all do it. They got room and would be used to the likes of us. :laughing7:
The singer makes me think of Nancy Sinatra for some reason. :laughing7: She did one of the James Bond movie songs, or Frozen, or something movie connected, idk.

My poster song for what not to be. :laughing7:

Oh Scott, get some natural honey on them gums for healing. Not sure if you're still healing..... :icon_scratch:
I got dentists tomorrow, put permanent cap on, ugh, at least I got Chickenhead, the rubber chicken outta the deal.
$900 freakin chicken! Oh and a nitrous trip, I enjoy those. :laughing7:
And for Jesus H. Macy's sake, lay off those ramen noodles!

Last edited:
Hmmmm....
I like the idea of contests that are "Google-Proof."

I have lot's of prizes available. Including a goat.

"That "kid" eats more than me...."

Y'all put on your thinking caps and devise a "Google-proof contest!"

I already have about a half-dozen in mind.....

What's your best question?

Always,

Scott

PS.
I have no goat. It's merely a "prop" used in my attempt at comedy.....

Last edited:
Pat, My Cat Friend,

The healing is complete.
The "shrinking" will always continue.
I have some local honey that I've used to massage my gums since the final extractions.

Right now,
It is about an 80% mental acceptance.

I constantly use my tongue to explore and co-ordinate the new appendages.

They fit comfortably with no discernible rubbing....

Mentally, I feel non-human and have finally overcome the "gag reflex."

Anyone who has dentures will understand.

I used some Fixodent "cream" today and nearly tossed at the residue left on my gums and soft palate.
It's powder from now on, Folks.

Sheesh.
I feel as though I'm parading in front of y'all in my undies....

"But you Look Mahvelous, though!"

"Oh, REALLY?"

Just looking for advice.....

My Best,

Scott​

Last edited:
Scott,

For what it's worth I have a partial for about 2 years now....took about 2 or 3 weeks to get used to them...mind you the extractions were done a few months earlier so the gums had already healed up by then.

Regards + HH

Bill

And so, my week begins....

Dentures and School.

Should be interesting at the least.

"Later reports of the progress of Master Scott will be forthcoming...."

Best,

Scott​

A mild rainstorm moves into the area and,
Once again,

It's another rainy night in Georgia....

I'm warm and dry, just like when I'm camping,
But,

There's still an aura of discord about....

My Best,

Scott​

Just thought I'd post a picture of the truck project. It moves under it's own power again! Lol! Just a couple things to do like spray the front fenders to match and installed the bed, but otherwise it's pretty much done.
a6u6atun.jpg

before...
ebumuper.jpg

frame cut off, ready to weld back together...
yvymyre2.jpg

Frame put back together...
da9egavy.jpg

almost done...

Great work! Man I about forgot what a clean rust free chassis looks like. You get out of the rust belt there are some sweet ol rides to restore that have some stock metal left. :laughing7: Dang that's a diesel kubota too huh? But then you are Diesel, Diesel.

Great work! Man I about forgot what a clean rust free chassis looks like. You get out of the rust belt there are some sweet ol rides to restore that have some stock metal left. :laughing7: Dang that's a diesel kubota too huh? But then you are Diesel, Diesel.
The Kubota is a 2006 I bought new. It only has about 360 hrs on it. I have several attachments including a backhoe for it. I use it mainly for mowing the grass though. But it sure is nice to have around to move things look like this. Lol

Here's another picture of the Kubota...
e5uda5e9.jpg

Hey Pat Cat what part of the Keys is your getaway? I might be headed that way in October....... But I usually stay on the Navy Base in Key West

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

DR you sure are gifted buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

2GF, if I may jump in...Islamorada....Kon Tiki resort, bayside.....saltwater lagoon, fishing pier, boat launch...walking distance to Worldwide Sportsman, and several excellent eaterys.....we stay their every year, and have for 10 yrs now...very reasonable rates....simple room to condo units with full kitchens. Have fun, one of the best places on earth( when out of the North Country)......Gary

Just thought I'd post a picture of the truck project. It moves under it's own power again! Lol! Just a couple things to do like spray the front fenders to match and installed the bed, but otherwise it's pretty much done.
a6u6atun.jpg

before...
ebumuper.jpg

frame cut off, ready to weld back together...
yvymyre2.jpg

Frame put back together...
da9egavy.jpg

almost done...

SWEET!

Hi Ben, how is your truck coming?

Diesel how was your drive back?

Diesel how was your drive back?
It was good. We only stopped for fuel, food, and to let the dogs do their business. I can't wait to get back down. It was great meeting you, wish I had more time when we were down.

It was good. We only stopped for fuel, food, and to let the dogs do their business. I can't wait to get back down. It was great meeting you, wish I had more time when we were down.
Same here, next time give me a heads up sooner... By the way you have a sweet and beautiful wife and family, your a lucky man....

Same here, next time give me a heads up sooner... By the way you have a sweet and beautiful wife and family, your a lucky man....
Thanks! I can't imagine not having them. Best thing that ever happened to me.
Absolutely, next time I hope to have more free time when I'm down. It would be great to do a hunt together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back