CRISPINS CRITTERS

The "Truth" sometimes hurts....

"Sad But True."

Scott

Yeah,
Surely you notice the "cheesy" video tricks in this video, like the second guitarist's box changing.....
From a "Flying V:" And back again. and Back again, and back, again.... Etc....

Sheesh!

Really?

Just close your eyes and listen....

Props to Lars, though he is wrong about.....

Last edited:
Yea sounds good. I'd love to hear the silence of your mountains and the smells of your oak fire

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

The smell of a wood fire...not a bad idea at all.

2GF......what you need to do is find a remote Mountain lake, in Ga., or anywhere,( the North Country) is nice....and build your log cabin on the shores. Both problems solved. The wife can longe in the sun on the lake shore, and you can head in to the Mtns. for the piece and quiet they afford......trust me on this one.....welcome to my world! Then you take your vacation, and go to the sea shore.......Gary

GMD I like the way you think!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I think Crispin is moonlighting on us.

GOD Bless

Chris

Crispin-Cider.jpg

Folks,

Since it's Saturday night and raining in my area.....a little tune to lift the spirits...

Daryl Hall, Billy Joel and Bonnie Raitt - Every time you go away.

Folks,

Since it's Saturday night and raining in my area.....a little tune to lift the spirits...

Daryl Hall, Billy Joel and Bonnie Raitt - Every time you go away.

Excellent choice Bill.

Well, kitty pop-in here, LOL. (i said pop-in, not poop-in) :laughing7: I know this is not the litter box. :laughing7:
One if my favorite movie lines, Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles; "Work, work, work, work, work". :laughing7:
Yeah, no, nothing spectacular happening here yet. Went to Keys for lobstering, you don't even wanna know how many "shorts" I had to throw back (till next year). :BangHead: :laughing7:

Ya'll should have a tropical rainy season, EVERYDAY, in the summer like I do. :BangHead: :laughing7:
The good part about it, it will help cool the house down, maybe 2 degrees. :BangHead: :laughing7:

Oh well, when you got avocado's............. you make avocado dip. :laughing7:
Oh and Dram, when ya'll wanna little place in the Keys for a getaway, pm me, I can hook you up nice.
Haz fun critters!

Pat,

Nice of you to drop in.....to bad about all the rain but heh here's another tune for you.

Amanda Marshall - Let it rain.

Thanks Bill. :occasion14: :cat: :laughing7:
I just got zapped! Well the puter did, just went all black. :BangHead:
I had unplugged it a few minutes ago, glad I was sitting here, but then realized,
I got the speakers plugged in. ARG! :BangHead:
I think everything is back in working order. I hate lightening storms. Carry on critters. :laughing7:

Well, kitty pop-in here, LOL. (i said pop-in, not poop-in) :laughing7: I know this is not the litter box. :laughing7:
One if my favorite movie lines, Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles; "Work, work, work, work, work". :laughing7:
Yeah, no, nothing spectacular happening here yet. Went to Keys for lobstering, you don't even wanna know how many "shorts" I had to throw back (till next year). :BangHead: :laughing7:

Ya'll should have a tropical rainy season, EVERYDAY, in the summer like I do. :BangHead: :laughing7:
The good part about it, it will help cool the house down, maybe 2 degrees. :BangHead: :laughing7:

Oh well, when you got avocado's............. you make avocado dip. :laughing7:
Oh and Dram, when ya'll wanna little place in the Keys for a getaway, pm me, I can hook you up nice.
Haz fun critters!

Time in the keys sounds awesome. We have been wanting to get down there. I appreciate the offer and will more than likely take you up on it. Thanks!

Time's up on the First Contest, Folks.
You know, about the picture....

The correct answer(s) are:
Movie: The Nutty Professor. Released 1963
Actor: Jerry Lewis
Character's name(s): Professor Julius Kelp/ Buddy Love
Name of Actor to portray main character in the remake: Eddie Murphy. Released 1996

Thanks for Playing along.

Guess I'll keep this nickel, too.

There's still one other contest open....

"Name the female singer"
and other questions contest.

#1 Name the Female singer
#2 Name the sit-com that she was on
#3 Name her character's name on that sitcom

I'll give the entire week for a correct reply.

HINT:
In the sit-com, the lead actor is an accomplished magician.

Here's your incentive:

1936-D.

The prize is within your grasp.
"If you want it, here it is. Come and get it......"
(Do you realize how hard it is to devise a contest in the age of "Google?")

Hope all have a Great Week!

Best Wishes,

Scott

PS.
I Hate my dentures!
No, I haven't eaten sushi yet.

I haven't eaten anything yet with these damn things.
I'm still trying to get used to them even being there and trying to talk.
No need to mention a "drooling control" issue. Sheesh.

I feel like....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back