Can somebody help me Id this?

Fondots

Greenie
May 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like it opens and closes like scissors but it does not. It is about 5 inches long and either silver or silver plated. The cup on the end is very shallow and shaped like an eye

FB_IMG_1462453315922.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1462447351646.jpg
    FB_IMG_1462447351646.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Scratch that idea. I couldn't find an eye wash like that.
Guess it is a candle snuffer.

Upvote 0
I've looked at like a gazillion images of sissors and found nothing like that.

Upvote 0
Maybe it had a stone of some sort in the cup, like turquoise ? Again, if it has no function it must be an ornament.

Upvote 0
Found it: Vintage Kromex Metal Retro 1950s. picclick . com

huh ?

you wanna explain what a Vintage Kromex Metal Retro 1950s is ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, sorry. Google "Kromex metal retro candle snuffer, when you get the page click view all and scroll down.

Upvote 0
How in the heck are you copying a web page and posting it here ? I need you to teach me how to download YouTube banjo lessons so I can watch them offline, I don't have wifi at my house.

Upvote 0
How in the heck are you copying a web page and posting it here ? I need you to teach me how to download YouTube banjo lessons so I can watch them offline, I don't have wifi at my house.

if you don't have LEXMARK PHOTO EDITOR in your computer, I wouldn't know how to explain.

When on the page I hit PRINT SCREEN on my keyboard.
then go to start menu & Lexmark - FILE - new - ok - EDIT - paste - FILE - save as.

then I Save & edit to my liking.

as far as You Tube vids. I'm lost on saving them anywhere but on TNet.
I just copy the full www. address & paste here

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if not you can hit PRINT SCREEN on your Keyboard

then PAINT

Save as

Paste

Save as

Save

& edit from your pics

Upvote 0

Yea thats definitely it but it still doesnt tell us what it is LOL and in my experience eBay sellers are not always correct. The eBay ad describes it as "Vintage scissors look metal candle snuffer". Well we already knew that. Was anybody able to pull up a link on the Vintage Retro Kromex metal thing picture? Because that title alone doesnt tell us much either and I couldnt find it..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All you need to do for TN is to copy and paste the url at the top of your page. It starts with https//www. and ends in .com. Or you cant print screen like Jeff explained. Its very simple.

Now Im not sure the easiest way to download a utube video to view offline but one way to do it is to download CamStudio and you can record a video on screen. The program is free.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back