Can somebody help me Id this?

Fondots

Greenie
May 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like it opens and closes like scissors but it does not. It is about 5 inches long and either silver or silver plated. The cup on the end is very shallow and shaped like an eye

FB_IMG_1462453315922.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1462447351646.jpg
    FB_IMG_1462447351646.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I am new to the site and I was having trouble uploading the other picture

Upvote 0
That is one thing that I do not think that it is. Because of the shape of the cup at the end. It is shaped like an eye and is very shallow

Upvote 0
Bruce I posted an attachment that shows the entire thing. I can see the attachment on my end but I have to click it to open it

Upvote 0
I honestly don't know. LOL. I did it with my phone. Can you not see the attachment with in the thread?

Upvote 0
An image of the entire device was posted yesterday evening/last night, I think (<-- ugh, that's dangerous!) around 10pm central time? It looks as though this detailed end holds/presses from the top while a lower and shorter blade cuts from the bottom up, in a scissors fashion.

Upvote 0
should be able to see it now.

I'm sticking with Snuffer , untill proven wrong

Upvote 0
Yes I was trying to post it last night and did not know that it went through. I think I had posted it in the wrong forum. Again they do not open and close like scissors like they look like they would. They don't open at all they are just supposed to look like they do I guess

Upvote 0
They don't open "at all"?? Can you flip it over and take another pic?

We both thought snuffer as well, but the scissors look is still throwing us!

Upvote 0
They aren't supposed to open. It is just one piece

Upvote 0
If it's made to look like a tool (sissors) but can't function like the tool it represents, then it must be an ornament, you wouldn't make a tool with a handle shaped like a pair of sissors, it just doesn't fit the hand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back