Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I went with DiggerGrl yesterday to do some Serious Detectin at a few of the spots my new research has led me to. We spent a while at an old brick schoolhouse site and after a few hours we got tired of digging pounds and Pounds of can slaw out of the plowed fields there... the best find was a Great Seal coat button :-\ ...so we changed location to an old brick home that looked pretty darned good. Well, within minutes DG announced that she got an IH--a pretty one. 1901. We started pounding the yard to death and soon two IH's followed for me as well. :) Then that rascal digger got herself into an OOOOOLD pocket spill! She shouted out "Indian Head" again...and then "Wheat Penny!" Followed by "There's another one!" (At this point I just put my detector down and took a front row seat to the action. As she pulled old coin after old coin out of an area three feet square, I was kept thinking that there had to be an old silver in there somewhere... Five wheat pennies from the teens and three Indian Heads came up. No silvers in there--but I know she had a BLAST with her first OLD pocket spill. Found a river geode and a chrinoid stem too. 8) We have a huge side yard and old road to hunt--plus a large, old orchard there. So we'll be back. :wink:

3-29-08.jpg

3-29-08 Indian Cents.jpg

Regards,

Buckleboy

Upvote 0
Thank you all for the replies!

Digger girl certainly knows her stuff. I think we'll be welcoming a new member onto the Iron Brigade soon. :thumbsup:

Nice hunting with ya, Digger. See ya at that next pocket spill. 8)

Regards,

Buckleboy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back