Arrogance, Hypocrisy or Tyranny

Wow. I don't think I can explain it in simpler terms. The new Corporation is a dysfunctional wreck, a money pit in the highest order, and it changes everyday. It is Evolving into an unrecognizable monster, promising to eat everything in it's path. There are still thousands of blank pages to be filled out in this thing. You may think you are out of reach of this travesty. But it Will catch up with you too. Good luck in the sand!

And you're right, we are spending way too much money, mostly on defense. If we stop with this silly military industrial complex we'd have plenty of money for worthy causes, like poor people.

For once, you and I will agree. So let's start with the most useless programs.

Like the U.N. Sorry, no more funding from us. Of course since WE are the enforcement arm of the U.N., it will fall apart rather quickly.
-No more responses to places like Rwanda or Bosnia. Let them kill each other as they have been for thousands of years. Less humans, less global warming right?
-You also understand that places like Europe can afford socialized medicine because America is taking the place of their militaries, right?

No more money for NATO either.
-We will be closing our bases around the world.
-Economies that depend on us will collapse and people will suffer. They hate us anyhow.
-But hey, we have socialized medicine, so who cares.

No more foreign aid.
-No more subsidizing fledgling countries trying to grow.
-No more giving people in third world countries a chance at a better life.
-But we would have socialized medicine.

Cut DOD's budget in half.
-No problem. We'll just lay off most of the civilian contractors on the bases. Wonder what that would do to the unemployment numbers?
-Think we are in a recession now? Go ahead and cut DOD's budget.
-By the way, you do know that Sen. Feinstein's husband is a major military contractor, right?

So let's do all this and watch what happens. I'd give it 6 months before the world descends into chaos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back