Anyone know what this is? Best image search I got is listed below. About the size of a shotgun shell. Will post dimensions soon

KLC

Greenie
Jul 7, 2024
IMG_8654.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8656.jpeg
    IMG_8656.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8655.png
    IMG_8655.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_8653.jpeg
    IMG_8653.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Where was it found?

Upvote 0
It looks just like the explosive shell/detonator in the picture you posted. Leave it outside.

Upvote 0
Looking closer at it, I see what looks like threads are not actually threads as they are not having the proper angle to them. Must be a cap that pulls off rather than twist.

Upvote 2
It looks just like the explosive shell/detonator in the picture you posted. Leave it outside.
Looking closer at it, I see what looks like threads are not actually threads as they are not having the proper angle to them. Must be a cap that pulls off rather than twist.
It most definitely pulls off rather than having thread. I’m just nervous after a google search it coming up with explosives/detonators i became cautious of playing with it. It’s probably just an old stick of lipstick and I’m scared of it 🤣

Upvote 1
What does the other end look like? I can't tell if it's convex, flat, or concave.

If it is tapered--as it appears--then IDK how it would be lipstick ... unless the whole tube is the cover and it would have to be held by the base. I would also think there would be markings of some kind.

It reminds me of one of those tubes you put wooden matches in on camping trips. :dontknow:

Does it make any noise when gently shaken? (IOW, anything loose in it?)
What's the weight like?

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back