American GOP is an Impediment to Obama Governing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was real life, there would be a few of you leaving my presence, or I yours!
And you would be advised, to not follow me!

Yes, I have had ppl I know, I remove myself from them, or them from me, REAL QUICK!
I also don't appreciate somes' attempts, to hinder any civil conversation here, but I do appreciate you not attempting to engage me directly.
There's some things, I got no time or patience for!

If you can't be civil, would you kindly take it somewhere else?

NF you do realize polls numbers change and yours are now all wrong. It is amazing your able to speak for the majority of Americans too.

bo's lies are catching up with him, his lucifercare fiasco has woken a lot of people up to his lies. His "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance....if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" along with telling Americans their insurance costs would droop $2500.00 lies have come home and is going to hurt in 2014 with independent voters and there are a lot of them..

Why do you think Dem up for re-election are scrambling now and trying to distance themselves from lucifercare?

Fox News Poll: Republicans regain ground on Congressional ballot

By*Dana Blanton
Published November 13, 20

What a difference a couple weeks makes.* Republicans have a slim three-point advantage when Americans are asked about their vote preference for Congress in the latest Fox News poll.* Thatā€™s an 11 percentage-point shift from last month when Democrats had an 8-point edge.

The poll finds ā€œif the Congressional election were held today,ā€ 43 percent of voters would back the Republican in their district and 40 percent the Democratic candidate.*

Thatā€™s a reversal from last month when 45 percent backed the Democratic candidate and 37 percent the Republican (October 20-22, 2013).*

Voters blamed Republicans for shutting down the federal government, which lasted for the first two weeks of October.* Since then the publicā€™s attention has been focused on the bungled roll-out of the health care exchange website and President Obamaā€™s admission that some people wonā€™t be able to keep their health plan -- despite the administrationā€™s prior assurances to the contrary.

The improvement in the generic Republican candidateā€™s position comes mostly from increased support among independents.*

Republicans still trail Democrats in congressional job ratings.

Twenty-one percent of voters now approve and 73 percent disapprove of the job Congressional Republicans are doing.* Thatā€™s a slight improvement from last month when 20 percent approved and 75 percent disapproved.*

For Democrats in Congress: 29 percent approve and 65 percent disapprove of their job performance.* Thatā€™s down from 33 percent of voters approving and 62 percent disapproving (October 20-22, 2013).

Democratic pollster Chris Anderson, who jointly conducts the Fox News poll with Republican pollster Daron Shaw, says the reason Republicans would improve their position on the vote question and not see the same pickup in their approval rating is because ā€œvoters arenā€™t ready to say they think the GOP is doing a good job overall, but are more willing to vote for ā€˜theirā€™ Republican.ā€

Overall, 10 percent of voters approve of the job Congress is doing, up ever so slightly from a record-low nine percent last month.* Fully 85 percent disapprove of Congress.* That matches the all-time high disapproval rating lawmakers received last month.

Meanwhile, an overwhelming 86-percent majority thinks elected officials in Washington are doing more to ā€œadd to the countryā€™s problemsā€ than to solve the countryā€™s problems (9 percent).* In 2010, 77 percent thought Washington was making things worse rather than better (16 percent).*

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 1,006 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from November 10-12, 2013.* The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...licans-regain-ground-on-congressional-ballot/

This thread has ran its course, it has gone on long enough. It is locked.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

What everyone needs to be concerned about is the appellate nominees to the circuit court of D.C. Now as it appointee's are passed and liberal democrats take control it will set the stage to form our nations and its laws for years because that particular court is a feeder for the Supreme court. I think four supreme court Justices serving came from that court. This was one of the predictions when Obama came to office that he would re forge the courts to an agenda that would in comparison make any attack on the constitution look lame in comparison.

I have read this whole post and yes a lot of the progress is being impeded turning Obama into a lame duck thus the Harry Reid never thought would happen dropped the majority vote bomb and now we will have retaliation. But much of Obamas agenda was incomprehensible is did not make sense and was un popular. Even his signature legislation is a huge failure, legacy gone and he wants to tackle immigration? Look out.

This is all about court. federal court appointees. Where many laws effecting everyone and including Vets are passed because the supreme court does not have the time to deal with them. Bigger fish to fry there.
So you betcha the Grand old Party is obstructing everything they can. The democrats would do the same thing. Bush was able to fill 3 vacancies but no one trust the current administrations appointees \.
He has had massive failure at appointing anyone. But he has no experience in decisions of this magnitude and that is why Washington shuts him down. He was popular not experienced.
Ok I am out of here and going to go dig a bullet or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back