A Weird Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Hi Peter ! No its a common combo for hair growth.....guys can just take the biotin tablets.Bald guys can try it ! They say lack of biotin can cause hair loss so replenish that lost vitamin !

I don't believe that's you! Show us a pic without hiding behind the book! ;D ;D ;D

Best,

Mike

gollum said:
I don't believe that's you! Show us a pic without hiding behind the book! ;D ;D ;D

Best,

Mike

LOL I will take a fresh pic tomorrow Mike ! Of course its me ! :) i just felt real weird about it it when i first had it chopped off .

QUICK TURN AWAY ITS THE BEAST GIRL !!!........Ha Ha another book pic !!!!

man i hate the way i look while taking pics that why i always hide behind stuff !!!!!

Well does it look longer or not ?

Attachments

• me book joke.JPG
    me book joke.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 340
  • ME.JPG
    ME.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 322

gollum said:

Best,

Mike

Hi mike notice the tat on the left arm ? Its me !

OK, OK you've convinced me. It's you.

I feel much better now! ;D ;D ;D

You're hair still looks great! Must be loads easier to take care of now!

Oh, and the ink is why I didn't think it was you at first. I couldn't find it on your first pics.

Best,

Mike

gollum said:
Oh, and the ink is why I didn't think it was you at first. I couldn't find it on your first pics.

Best,

Mike

Thats because in two them i am wearing a long sleeves in two of the pics and one is from a long distance LOL!

I know, but I have great Photo Editing Software (Photoshop CS3). With it, I can usually find miniscule things in pics you normally couldn't.

Best,

Mike

is Photoshop CS3 the one where you can make animations and sparkle words and letters ? I had a Free trial of that i LOVED it but it ran out and i cant afford the full version ! :(

damn your hair grows like a weed! when i had long hair it took me months to add an inch to the length of my hair. thats because i had rob zombie hair!! lol!! it took me almost 20 years to grow it waist long. then old age kicked in and off it all went! haha!

hollowpointred said:
damn your hair grows like a weed! when i had long hair it took me months to add an inch to the length of my hair. thats because i had rob zombie hair!! lol!! it took me almost 20 years to grow it waist long. then old age kicked in and off it all went! haha!

Its the vitamins ! They really work ! I am proof ;D

I hated that middle pic of me so i removed it ! :D

Hey Reddie you look great all the time, we love you with or without your hair.... But with your hair WOW ::)

God bless
Peter

pgill said:
Hey Reddie you look great all the time, we love you with or without your hair.... But with your hair WOW ::)

God bless
Peter

Ahhhhhh thanks Peter !

Digginman said:
Great pic, Reddie. Kiddo, you never mentioned those brown eyes before. Gorgeous!!!!

DM

Actually they are more red hazel that pic shows they match my hair .Thanks Bobby !

Me in happier days.............now sad days............nevermind..........sigh..........

Attachments

• ME FIELD.JPG
    ME FIELD.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 248
Hello Reddie,

Your comment is very disturbing to me "Me in happier days.............now sad days............nevermind..........sigh.........." I hope you are not sick? If you need prayer for anything, PM me with pleasure..... ;) I dont like it when people are sad :'(

God bless
Peter

Spitfire Reddie said:
Me in happier days.............now sad days............nevermind..........sigh..........
hope you have better days i've had a pretty chitty month myself

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back