A Weird Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl UPDATED MORE PICS ADDED

Spitfire Reddie said:
Spitfire Reddie said:
I will be adding my hair cut pic here tomarrow everyone ! I am a little shy about it right now ! LOL

wow tomorrow sure did take a long time didn't it ?? ;D Heres me with it all chopped off.That was a few moths ago it has grown a little now.Yes i am shy see how i like to hide ? Oh and please excuse my friends UGLY sofa ,she is stuck in the 70's ?? LOL !

Very Funny Red, Hiding behind that Mag :P

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Glad you're back,Spitfire.Everyone's missed you.

Reddie,

Welcome home, gal...you've been missed!

;) RR

Welcome back Reddie. You sure have been missed. The new hair cut still looks great. Glad you are back. Welcome home.

Ahhhh ! No mushy stuff !! LOL .Thanks for the welcome back guys & gals.Its good to be back.I have a new detector a BH Time Ranger that i got from a friend who has had it sent in to BH for the lasest updates and upgrades (the unit is only 1 1/2 years old) she has upgraded to a whites that her BF got her for her B-day luck for me ! I got the BH Time Ranger for only 220.00 !! CHEAP aye ?? She paid around 400.00 for it brand new but since we are buds i got a deal !! ;D ;D

Hey Reddie,

Fantastic to see that you are back, we missed you so much here... I was wondering where you had gotten too ???
Never feel shy to look at us, we are with you all the way.

God bless
Peter

Wecome back Kiddo!!!! I sure missed ya, I think we all did.

Now, take that Time Ranger and show us something. ;)

DM

Digginman said:
Wecome back Kiddo!!!! I sure missed ya, I think we all did.

Now, take that Time Ranger and show us something. ;)

DM

I will Digginman ! As soon as it get back from BH headquarters ! Its in for updates and stuff also i want the 10" coil i already had for my discovery 3300 calibrated with it so i sent that in with it.

Spitfire I just made it to your question. I am from NC. :) Great Picture , Beautiful hair that most women would kill for ;D ;D ;D

Welcome!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE!! GREAT MUG. ALOHA FROM FINDERZZS IN HAWAII.

finderzzs said:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE!!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get outta here ! :D

Beautiful Hair, And Girl , And I"m sure a great hunter.

Spitfire Reddie said:
Its me !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
And no its not my high school jacket ! lol I am only 25,its a thrift shop find that i just had to have ! Its a cool ,vintage Joe Boxer Jacket ;D .You can find some amazing things in thrift shops ! ;)

Spitfire:
Cool Jacket, Beautiful Girl and extroidinarily pretty red hair to boot. Nice to meet you. Keep diggin and posting those finds. It is nice to put a face to a name.
Baldingboy

Attachments

• HPIM0145b.jpg
    HPIM0145b.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,208

Glad to meet you!

I have enjoyed viewing your posts and am looking forward to your future contributions!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the TNet gang!

HH from M2

Attachments

• welcome3.gif
    welcome3.gif
    77.1 KB · Views: 2,136

Welcome, Love your hair...my daughter is a redhead and now and then streaks it with a touch of blonde...I tell her leave it alone and keep the freaking blonde out of it. Im sure she listens to me..Not........ Welcome again and I hope you find all your treasures.

Heres a tip for all who want to grow hair very fast .I have been taking prenatal vitamins AND biotin tablets since cutting & donating my hair and i swear it has grown at least 3 or 4 inches .Also i cut my fingernails quite short to see how fast they would grow out and about 1 weeks time they grew as fast as weeds much faster than without the vitamins .Of course i don't recommend guys take the prenatal vitamins ! LOL .Pretty soon i will be able to donate it again.

I will post pic tomorrow of growth......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back