A Weird Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl UPDATED MORE PICS ADDED

I'll miss your hair, Reddie, but I love why you are cutting it.

I see you in a different light......like a Hero. You are sacrificing something you love.

DM

You're going to... what?

Ah, Reddie, we hardly knew ye!

Bless you for your kindness to those who will know you only through the gift you've given.

You are indeed a remarkable lady.

Darn It ! Stop you lot you are gunna make me cry ! :'( :-[ lol Its just hair it will always grow back ;D its no biggie the kids need it more than me.There'll be a little curly redheaded girl running around with my hair,probably two of them with the amount of hair i am going to donate ! ;D

You have beautiful hair and the gift you make will help some beautiful child. A person who believes they look healthy may feel healthy and thus become healthy. I applaud you Red. Have a great Turkey Day. chris.

Reddie, you're giving from the heart, not just the head. No matter short or long, you'll still be a ray of sunshine here. May God bless you and your family and watch over you always.

Make sure you post an after pic...after the haircut... ;D

Spitfire Reddie said:
Nashoba said:
Actually I am a very nice guy..UNTIL YA MAKE ME MAD >:( ;)

~Nash~
I don't wanna make you mad Nash ! :o You would kill little ole me ! :o :o ;D ;D

I would never harm a woman Spitfire. Quite the opposite actually. I have been a bodyguard for many women ( and men as well) in my day. The things that anger me are definitely not people like you, but people who prey on, or otherwise treat badly, those who are unable to protect themselves.

I give major KUDOS to you for giving those gorgeous locks to locks of love. I am bald for a good reason. I had to undergo chemo and my ponytail was a tad over 18 inches long!!! I too donated it to the same organization. I miss it sometimes, but now I just say BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ;D

Hope you had a great Turkeyday.

~Nash~

Spitfire Reddie said:
Hey guys i have been thinking about a hair cut for some time now.These long locks are getting harder to wash condition & dry.I want to cut it to a little below shoulder length .The rest i am giving to locks of love (around 7 or 8 inches more when the curl is pulled straight).I am going to do it within the next few weeks so it will be much easier to manage.
Go for it girl. I cut 12 inches off mine, was scared to death but proud to donate it for the children that needed it. You will feel really great for a long time. (and boy is it easy to take care of, don't need that extra towel to wrap it all up in). I grows back fairly quickly too. I am growing mine back out to donate it again! Sugar, probably there now. Maybe in the spring. Be very proud to wear your new hair!

my kids did the same thing a few years back 8)

Hey Red,

I did not realise why you were doing it, but hey that is fantastic of you.... A good friend of mine lost her 5 year old daughter due to cancer, and she had pure blonde hair, and then none..... God bless you for doing this... and when you have done it, grow it back and do it again....

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!

Peter

Well the date is set for next week :o i am excited !! ;D I haven't had shoulder length hair is years ! ;D I hope the kiddies enjoy & take care of it like i have. :) Thanks everyone for your kind replies ! I love you people ! ;D

Nashoba said:
Spitfire Reddie said:
Nashoba said:
Actually I am a very nice guy..UNTIL YA MAKE ME MAD >:( ;)

~Nash~
I don't wanna make you mad Nash ! :o You would kill little ole me ! :o :o ;D ;D

I would never harm a woman Spitfire. Quite the opposite actually. I have been a bodyguard for many women ( and men as well) in my day. The things that anger me are definitely not people like you, but people who prey on, or otherwise treat badly, those who are unable to protect themselves.

I give major KUDOS to you for giving those gorgeous locks to locks of love. I am bald for a good reason. I had to undergo chemo and my ponytail was a tad over 18 inches long!!! I too donated it to the same organization. I miss it sometimes, but now I just say BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ;D

Hope you had a great Turkeyday.

~Nash~

Hi Nash I am sorry to hear you had the big C. I say you look pretty good bald ! ;D the most important thing is you made it through ! My grandma had chemo for cancer she didn't make it through she died on Jan 6 2000 from liver cancer.Now she is better and young again......

Gonna cut yer hair Reddie?.................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D
Just kiddin' ya, be sure to post a pic after the cut. Believe it or not, I had a head of hair as long or longer than you, cut it all off about 5 years ago to become a "productive, decent member of society". (im still workin on that) LQ was quite upset with me when I was about to get it cut, said if it looked stupid she was gonna leave me. lol I had her braid it & they snipped it off, got a 24 inch long braid hanging on my office wall as a "symbol of my former immaturity"! Hey, you are doin a good thing here Reddie & it will grow back! ;D

My wife is also Irish, and Red hair...go figure

Next time I'm in Ireland visiting my wife's family, I'll look up a MD and do some finding, there's got to be lots to be found

I will be adding my hair cut pic here tomarrow everyone ! I am a little shy about it right now ! LOL

10.943 posts per day? I'd hardly call that shy. :D ;D :D

Spitfire Reddie said:
I will be adding my hair cut pic here tomarrow everyone ! I am a little shy about it right now ! LOL

wow tomorrow sure did take a long time didn't it ?? ;D Heres me with it all chopped off.That was a few moths ago it has grown a little now.Yes i am shy see how i like to hide ? Oh and please excuse my friends UGLY sofa ,she is stuck in the 70's ?? LOL !

Attachments

• SCAN0001.JPG
    SCAN0001.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 3,230
Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

cooltext51799974.gif

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

PBK said:

indeed! welcome back!! you couldnt have picked a better time to come back!! ;) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back