A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Since people on here in the past have asked for proof of cutting or tool marks on markers to show they are not natural, he ya go. You can clearly see the way is was cut to fit the other boulder. And the small stone wedged in as well. I will not show the entire marker, but it is a very important marker. Good hunting!
161-5821 cut and fitted.jpg

It has always amazed me of the engineering that went into the sites SS, and how they were constructed and how they were able to move the monuments in to place.Thank you so much for sharing your site.
IMG_6145.JPG

Last edited:
Do you know this stone as an egg?
Do I know it as an egg please explain Sir. I believe what you don’t understand is here in the Western United States. We’re in a time frame from say the 1600s to the 1800s. I believe where you’re at in Iran you’re dealing with ancient.

Last edited:
I think I might see an owl in your pic there.View attachment 2176157
Yes it is very common to see an owl carved on different markers, the ears are very common however sometimes it is just the beak/face/eyes such as this one below (this is on the large Duck and Eagle marker I posted before)
1 (51)a.jpg

Yes it is very common to see an owl carved on different markers, the ears are very common however sometimes it is just the beak/face/eyes such as this one below (this is on the large Duck and Eagle marker I posted before) View attachment 2176159
Hello Sandy. Do the owls get smaller and more secretive as we get closer to the dig site?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back