A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

I will have to say with engineering of the site like that there has to be something there of great importance buried.
Absolutely no question about it, then add the fact that I have caught auras at these sites as well as found 130 foot triangles and the Crosses, and I am not the only one who has found these set ups Kenworthy knew of them as did Calvin keys (who learned from Kenworthy)

Does anybody on here remember the guy posting about finding the bars in a large stone Skulls eye, as I recall they were brass or copper. (if I remember correctly its been years back)
Is it possible that apart from the eyes, they have hidden something in the mouth and brain of the big stone statues? Does this include the large skulls that we can only see through aerial photography or in light and shadow?

Is it possible that apart from the eyes, they have hidden something in the mouth and brain of the big stone statues? Does this include the large skulls that we can only see through aerial photography or in light and shadow?
I have seen heads with a hole as the mouth before, but I just happen to have caught an aura in the eye of a large skull filled in with rocks, so I was curious about talking with the guy who had found the bars in the eye of the skull that he found.

I would also like to talk with the man who posted this picture awhile back here on tnet as well, The guy had his son go down in this hole.

Vault (a).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back